SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
Hey guys, just wondering how do I open these 2 chests? The underwater 1 won't let me past the rubble just in front to the side of me and I tried firing my slingshot at the forest 1 to see if that works from multiple angles and that doesn't work either. Anyone got any idea?
The first one should be fixed in the newest version and for the second one you need to hit a switch IIRC.

Reactions: TGH316

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys, just wondering how do I open these 2 chests? The underwater 1 won't let me past the rubble just in front to the side of me and I tried firing my slingshot at the forest 1 to see if that works from multiple angles and that doesn't work either. Anyone got any idea?
The underwater one is bugged and the swamp one, there should be a switch left of your energy bar near the wall. Look carefully.

Reactions: TGH316

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Twas the Progress Report Before Christmas
Hey everyone!
I've got a bit of a last minute update for everyone just to keep you all up to speed on the upcoming update!
So far the build is progressing very smooth. I was hoping to have a surprise release on Friday for $5+ Patrons, however, I don't think that'll be possible. Everyone's been giving it 110% but with the holidays in the middle, it's just a biiit too tight of a release schedule.
So instead, expect to see the build release some time next week! The date will be somewhat of a surprise announcement as idk exactly how long it'll take. But the build is on the way! Keep this in mind as well with January starting. Make sure to adjust your pledges as appropriate!
I want to give an extra special thanks to the artists & animators for ToP (and ZR) as they've been putting in some amazing work even around the holidays! <3
I also wanted to thank everyone for such a wonderful 2019! Looking into 2020, this will be the last year for Town of Passion. It will finally be getting the conclusion I've been planning for years now! I want to thank everyone who's been a part of this journey. Town of Passion changed my life and I'm sad to see it end. At the same time, I'm stoked to move on to new ideas!
=====
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! I will see you soon with the new update!

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
I cant understand bro...? Alternating between left and right...? Im strucked there.. She says 10 mins to finish break the pillar i dont know wat to do the player stand
might try using number lock, see if that will work, or try right/left mouse keys . .just guessing here

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Out of curiosity, will we ever get to unlock the rest of the village? (referring to 2 logs that can't be cut, next to the dojo) . . also, will the placeholder be filled in for the flower girl? i noticed there's space available for a character on the side when she talks with the MC

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Out of curiosity, will we ever get to unlock the rest of the village? (referring to 2 logs that can't be cut, next to the dojo) . . also, will the placeholder be filled in for the flower girl? i noticed there's space available for a character on the side when she talks with the MC
It will be unlocked for sure. There will be another Lust and Passion character and the blue barrier door hasn't been unlocked yet either. Plus there must be some kind of endgame content.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes