• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Grokian temple = when you are in the town plaza go northwest, behind the inn there is a small river with stones and a red door.
You must have trained with Haru (Agility 3 and passed her test) to be able to jump on the other side of the river and you need the Ruby Fragment to open the door. Beyond the door there is a desert area, to the west there is a forest. The entrance to the temple is there.

Green Bounday = the green door south of your home.

All these instructions and more are available in the guide in the OP (original post), btw.
I must go through location with prisms to find last fragment ?!

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I must go through location with prisms to find last fragment ?!
If you mean the ruby fragment, you can find it in the Valencia cave (the one with big boulders, a little east of the red door)
Otherwise please tell me which fragment you mean (A.K.A. "what colour is the door you can't open?")

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
No, there is a scene where you can see a sort of "conception" picture but that's it.
As far as I know, the author decided to have no pregnancy after some unpleasantness with some too demanding fans.
In what scene is this seen? i got almost all scenes and i didnt saw nothing

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I've typed "Blessing" to a Cheat Rock and "Paradise" just to be sure, then unlocked the Theatre (paid 15 coins for it), yet the theatre is empty, what to do to unlock it in a cheating way?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Just double checking; this is the dev that has you creampie-ing milfs all day long and yet hates pregnancy so it never appears in the games right?

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
Just double checking; this is the dev that has you creampie-ing milfs all day long and yet hates pregnancy so it never appears in the games right?
Maybe the devs will do that when the game is completed... Maybe as an ending or something... I hope. It'll be waste if they not add it.

asd123qwe123

Nov 17, 2019
I have made a gallery mod for version 1.1.0. This adds three new areas to the gallery. A scene replay room, bust room and a pixel art room. The scene replay room lets you view all the previous sex scenes but unlike the theater this contains the dialog as well.

The bust room is for viewing all of the standing art. An the pixel room is for viewing the various pixel sex scenes. To install just overwrite the data. To access the new areas just go to the gallery room and you should see a crystal they will take you to there respective rooms. These rooms also match your game progression. So if you have not for example unlocked a costume, anything related to it will not appear. But when you do it will show up.

*Edit 5*

Gallery mod has been updated to version 1.1.0 content.
Can you please help its not working for me, I'm on PC using the most up to date Town of passion and your most recent mod, extracted in the "data" folder and said "yes to all" replace files and when I launch the game it gives me this error

1624670355463.png
1624670391740.png
1624670435462.png

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes