Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
1) Copy the "save" folder and all its contents from the old version
2) Download the updated version
3) Paste the copied folder into the "www" folder of the new version
I'm glad I saw this before I dumped the recycle bin. I didn't realize saves were in the www folder.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
On 1.01 I've placed the gallery mod files in www and entered the theater. I see no crystal at all. Did I do something wrong?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Gallery mod has been updated to include version 1.0.1 content. I have removed a number of crystals and added all the warp options to one crystal. So now you don't have to go to a different crystal to go to a different area. Please let me know if there are any problems.
Any chance for an update for 1.1?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
On 1.01 I've placed the gallery mod files in www and entered the theater. I see no crystal at all. Did I do something wrong?
you should unzip the files into the www/data folder.
If you do so, you will find the crystal on the right side of the theater.

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
Were i can found Topaz , Emerald and Cvartz for Nyx Quest ?!
Topaz is in the desert in the grokian temple, emerald is hidden in the mountains past the purple border (look for a yellow patch of grass behind one of the falling boulders), and quartz is found in the green boundary (walk left then down to the cliff that casts a shadow)

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Topaz is in the desert in the grokian temple, emerald is hidden in the mountains past the purple border (look for a yellow patch of grass behind one of the falling boulders), and quartz is found in the green boundary (walk left then down to the cliff that casts a shadow)
Were is the Grokian Temple and how i can found the green boundary ?!

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Were is the Grokian Temple and how i can found the green boundary ?!
Grokian temple = when you are in the town plaza go northwest, behind the inn there is a small river with stones and a red door.
You must have trained with Haru (Agility 3 and passed her test) to be able to jump on the other side of the river and you need the Ruby Fragment to open the door. Beyond the door there is a desert area, to the west there is a forest. The entrance to the temple is there.

Green Bounday = the green door south of your home.

All these instructions and more are available in the guide in the OP (original post), btw.

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes