Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date ($5+ Patrons) - June 25th.... or sooner

Hey everyone!

Short and sweet update today and possibly the very last update until the ACTUAL update to Town of Passion.

== Release Date ==

I'm targeting a Friday, June 25th release date for $5+ ToP Patrons! This means the public release would be Monday June 28th.

HOWEVER- If I manage to finish everything early and feel ready to release the update, I'll release it sooner so keep your eyes peeled for a surprise drop potentially.

Was hoping to have it released at the end of this week but there's a lot of tiny nit picks and details I want to make sure I spend time on. This could very likely be the last ToP update so I want to make sure I'm fully satisfied with it!

=====

That's everything! Thank you all for your support and I will see you all soon ;)

Reactions: parakep

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date ($5+ Patrons) - June 25th.... or sooner

Hey everyone!

Short and sweet update today and possibly the very last update until the ACTUAL update to Town of Passion.

== Release Date ==

I'm targeting a Friday, June 25th release date for $5+ ToP Patrons! This means the public release would be Monday June 28th.

HOWEVER- If I manage to finish everything early and feel ready to release the update, I'll release it sooner so keep your eyes peeled for a surprise drop potentially.

Was hoping to have it released at the end of this week but there's a lot of tiny nit picks and details I want to make sure I spend time on. This could very likely be the last ToP update so I want to make sure I'm fully satisfied with it!

=====

That's everything! Thank you all for your support and I will see you all soon ;)
eyyy that will be the best bday gift ever

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
where to find these 3 prices from the gallery Town of Passion v1.0.1
Your missing 2 scenes with Rose and one with Akane.

1. Have Rose put on her Halloween outfit and talk to her.
2. You need to get the Cupid charm. You can find the charm by going to Rose’s Storage near her house. At Night with Rose in the Angel Costume, go to the Inn, upstairs and to the red pink-ish door.
3. Talk to Akane after defeating the final boss.

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
Just got to the bunny girl part of the game and I realized that the costumes for eaach girl are actually from the Fire Emblem Heroes moblie game, Rose has Spring Camillas outfit on, Mary has Spring Sharenas outfit on and the extra bunny outfit you can get for Akane is Spring Kageros outfit.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
Haru doesn't have any outfits how to get golden hearts like Mary, Rose, Akane in Relationships with other 3 girls and how to raise to level 5 passion and lust

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Haru doesn't have any outfits how to get golden hearts like Mary, Rose, Akane in Relationships with other 3 girls and how to raise to level 5 passion and lust
Haru's outfit will be in the next release and at the moment the other 3 girls can't get gold hearts. Maybe in the next release.

Creme

Jul 18, 2019
I'm missing these 2, anyone knows where to find them?
I already checked the walkthrpugh but it didn't help
1624194121480.png

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I'm missing these 2, anyone knows where to find them?
I already checked the walkthrpugh but it didn't help
View attachment 1256308
The lower missing spot is for Akane's shibari costume (speak with her after ending the game, she will ask you for 2 Ropes to have a special training)

The upper one is missing for me too, so if anyone has any idea of what scene it is please let me know.

Creme

Jul 18, 2019
The lower missing spot is for Akane's shibari costume (speak with her after ending the game, she will ask you for 2 Ropes to have a special training)
Thank you

The upper one is missing for me too, so if anyone has any idea of what scene it is please let me know.
I found it, it's the Night Elf outisde the Blue Boundary. Talk to her until she complains about standing guard, then smash down a breakable wall to the right of the 3 tombstones. Enter the wall, spy the 2 girls and talk again with the Night Elf

Reactions: PhantomStranger

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i have problem cause the gorgone are not on it and i cant make the puzzle of Evelynn with the rocks they move always to points so the thirt dont go there it needed

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes