nln0

Sep 4, 2017

Kingdom of Passion - Alpha Update | First Look
Hey everyone!
Kingdom of Passion is starting to come along so I thought today would be a great time to give you a little first look at what's planned for the Alpha update as well as when you can (hopefully) expect to play it!

== Alpha Update ==
The Alpha Update will be the first sneak peek at the adventure I plan to create in Kingdom of Passion! My main goal with this update is just to get a footing on the game and creating a base layer to start building off of.
This does mean the Alpha update will probably be pretty short. Anyone who's played my Alpha updates for past games probably knows, it takes time and several updates to really start feeling like a full-fledged game.
While there aren't any hard core NSFW scenes planned in the Alpha build, there are still NSFW moments & soft core events so this update will provide some of that juicy content that you're all here for!
Currently, 4 women will be introduced in this update and all of them will have their own scenes, stories, and quests to complete as updates continue on. Plenty more characters are planned as well so I hope you're looking forward to them! I'll be revealing Sophie and (undecided name) to $1+ Patrons very soon!

== Release Window ==

At this moment, it's a pretty lofty goal but I am hoping to have the Alpha update release as soon as next month, in August!

There is still a ton left to do but my schedule next month is a little lighter so I'm thinking it might be possible. Since it's the Alpha update, there's less of a concrete 'end point' for the update which helps. As long as I have something I feel is playable, then I'll be sharing that.

As usual, once we get closer to that target release window, I'll share more concrete release dates so you all can stay informed.

======

Cheers to the first of many 'first look' updates for Kingdom of Passion! I've been having a lot of fun seeing things begin to come together with this project.

Thank you all so much for your support! See you all soon with more teasers and updates!

Reactions: Perverted Senpai

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Town of Passion 1.1.0.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Edit:
Updating Linux link.
Joiplay link is dead

crimson-moon

Oct 6, 2019

Kingdom of Passion - Alpha Update | First Look
Hey everyone!
Kingdom of Passion is starting to come along so I thought today would be a great time to give you a little first look at what's planned for the Alpha update as well as when you can (hopefully) expect to play it!

== Alpha Update ==
The Alpha Update will be the first sneak peek at the adventure I plan to create in Kingdom of Passion! My main goal with this update is just to get a footing on the game and creating a base layer to start building off of.
This does mean the Alpha update will probably be pretty short. Anyone who's played my Alpha updates for past games probably knows, it takes time and several updates to really start feeling like a full-fledged game.
While there aren't any hard core NSFW scenes planned in the Alpha build, there are still NSFW moments & soft core events so this update will provide some of that juicy content that you're all here for!
Currently, 4 women will be introduced in this update and all of them will have their own scenes, stories, and quests to complete as updates continue on. Plenty more characters are planned as well so I hope you're looking forward to them! I'll be revealing Sophie and (undecided name) to $1+ Patrons very soon!

== Release Window ==

At this moment, it's a pretty lofty goal but I am hoping to have the Alpha update release as soon as next month, in August!

There is still a ton left to do but my schedule next month is a little lighter so I'm thinking it might be possible. Since it's the Alpha update, there's less of a concrete 'end point' for the update which helps. As long as I have something I feel is playable, then I'll be sharing that.

As usual, once we get closer to that target release window, I'll share more concrete release dates so you all can stay informed.

======

Cheers to the first of many 'first look' updates for Kingdom of Passion! I've been having a lot of fun seeing things begin to come together with this project.

Thank you all so much for your support! See you all soon with more teasers and updates!
any news about the release date?

Ajblader123

Dec 21, 2018
Does anyone know a mod that let the girls wear their swimsuits outside the beach stage? I know that it just change how they look, but it's annoying that they only wear it in one stage.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone know a mod that let the girls wear their swimsuits outside the beach stage? I know that it just change how they look, but it's annoying that they only wear it in one stage.
If you use the gallery mod it comes with a bust room to view all the character busts and expressions. Otherwise you can copy the swimsuit files rename and overwrite the original ones and then everything should be good.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
just finished the game. main question i have: if it's literally
, shouldn't he and his ancestors be looking a lot more habsburg-y? that
has to have some effects eventually :KEK:
In reality, very likely. In an unrealistic fantasy world like this one, no reason to believe they should.

Reactions: ur other dad

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
just finished the game. main question i have: if it's literally
, shouldn't he and his ancestors be looking a lot more habsburg-y? that
has to have some effects eventually :KEK:
What are you talking about. None of the MC's in any of Siren's have any relationship with there mothers. I do admit there are a lot maids but they are not the MC's mom. Right? RIGHT?! :oops:

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I just started the game and did the tutorial. I am at the point where I have attempted to read the book in Rose's house, she wouldn't let me and talked to Mary. I need to find 3 chickens. I found Chicken #1 (near the water) and Chicken #2 (by Rose's house) but I can't find Chicken #3. I can't gp nort because Akane is blcoking it for inense training. Please help.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I just started the game and did the tutorial. I am at the point where I have attempted to read the book in Rose's house, she wouldn't let me and talked to Mary. I need to find 3 chickens. I found Chicken #1 (near the water) and Chicken #2 (by Rose's house) but I can't find Chicken #3. I can't gp nort because Akane is blcoking it for inense training. Please help.
No need to go up north. See this post https://f95zone.to/threads/town-of-passion-v1-1-sirens-domain.3508/post-6266602

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
I really love this game but am interested in changing some of the text. I have bought RPG Maker MV but there is no project file in the game folder.

Does anyone know how I could do this? I have done this in Urban Demons where I can open the project file and edit some things.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes