Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
i have done it but the mod dosn't work
Dude the Gallery Mod has nothing to do with the Coins. The Coins are ingame, you should use the WALKTHROUGH in text form. You can find it when you are on the first page. Search the Coins, unlock the doors, THEN you can access the Gallery Mod.

Fuckboyinc

Jul 6, 2022
Town of Passion [v1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.13 GB

Compressed Size Win: 251 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you upload it to a mega or pixeldrain?
Mixdrop downloading is so slow

nln0

Sep 4, 2017

Hey everyone!
Today I wanted to introduce the main playable character of Kingdom of Passion, The Prince of Valencia!
There are mysteries surrounding his origin and how he came upon his role as Prince. But never mind those tricky to explain details! He's now of age to begin proving himself of becoming worthy of the throne as King of Valencia!
Despite still being a little troublesome and skipping his very important sword training sessions, the prince is a pure hearted soul and always eager to help those who he cares for.
When he realizes his true potential, there's no telling what sort of memorable moments he'll be able to create! I guess we'll have to discover those moments as his story plays out ;)
=====
As Kingdom of Passion development is underway, expect to see more character introductions as well so you can get to know some of the important characters before the Alpha build is released.
For the female characters, I plan to reveal them to $1+ KoP Patrons as a perk during the wait for this first playable build. Of course there are also some NSFW moments that will be teased too for $3+ Patrons.
Thank you all so much for your support! I hope you're looking forward to Kingdom of Passion. See you soon with more reveals and information!

Reactions: inck43

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020

Hey everyone!
Today I wanted to introduce the main playable character of Kingdom of Passion, The Prince of Valencia!
There are mysteries surrounding his origin and how he came upon his role as Prince. But never mind those tricky to explain details! He's now of age to begin proving himself of becoming worthy of the throne as King of Valencia!
Despite still being a little troublesome and skipping his very important sword training sessions, the prince is a pure hearted soul and always eager to help those who he cares for.
When he realizes his true potential, there's no telling what sort of memorable moments he'll be able to create! I guess we'll have to discover those moments as his story plays out ;)
=====
As Kingdom of Passion development is underway, expect to see more character introductions as well so you can get to know some of the important characters before the Alpha build is released.
For the female characters, I plan to reveal them to $1+ KoP Patrons as a perk during the wait for this first playable build. Of course there are also some NSFW moments that will be teased too for $3+ Patrons.
Thank you all so much for your support! I hope you're looking forward to Kingdom of Passion. See you soon with more reveals and information!
Will it be Incest like town of passion?

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
MixDrop is totally horrible for trying to download a game. It is full of ads, I've gone through about 20 pieces of shit ads, and still, no game to download. It is totally BS. I am totally surprised that Joker decided to use this piece of crap to use for his compressed version.
Jdownloader

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 21476

Overview:
Town of Passion is an adventure styled RPG, where you play as a common villager living in the small town of Valencia; a town full of many secrets. After stumbling into an unknown realm, the villager learns that there's an important role for him to fulfill: utilize Pleasure to save those that watch over Valencia.
The game play is a mix of Relationship Building, Exploration, Training, and Puzzles!​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-24
Release Date: 2021-06-24
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Other Game: Zombie's Retreat - House Chores
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - -
Android: - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Walkthrough - Sig - Saves - CGs + Animations - GALLERY MOD - Italian Translation

Throwawayxyz thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 12208 View attachment 12207 View attachment 102531 View attachment 102532 View attachment 102533 View attachment 102534 View attachment 102535
Siren's Domain, this is such a wonderful game, with so many things to do. I am sadden because you ended this game. It would have been so perfect if the boy could have impregnated his mom and we could have watched her belly grow slowly through out the game. They live together as husband and wife and eventually find a way to marry and she eventually gives birth to his daughter and her daughter/granddaughter (leading to another love relationship down the road). I would strongly ask that you consider a Town of Passion 2, where the story centers about what I just mentioned and his aunt included and all the other wonderful characters. I think most of your fans would love to see this story continued.

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
Siren's Domain, this is such a wonderful game, with so many things to do. I am sadden because you ended this game. It would have been so perfect if the boy could have impregnated his mom and we could have watched her belly grow slowly through out the game. They live together as husband and wife and eventually find a way to marry and she eventually gives birth to his daughter and her daughter/granddaughter (leading to another love relationship down the road). I would strongly ask that you consider a Town of Passion 2, where the story centers about what I just mentioned and his aunt included and all the other wonderful characters. I think most of your fans would love to see this story continued.
That will be great but I don’t think they will do it

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
MixDrop is totally horrible for trying to download a game. It is full of ads, I've gone through about 20 pieces of shit ads, and still, no game to download. It is totally BS. I am totally surprised that Joker decided to use this piece of crap to use for his compressed version.

Ad Blocker?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes