meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Here is a full save for V1.1
All scenes are unlocked plus all costumes.
Locate the "www" folder in the game folder and put all the files in the "saves" folder.

Edit:
If anyone wants to rename their character, head to the cheat rock located in front of the house (it's a giant rock). Use the code "ResetHer" to reset character names and "Blessing" for goddess coins. If you want more info, head to the guide on the main page.
This crashes my windows explorer every time I go to open with lol. I hate rar so much

Reactions: RedHeadMaster

lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
The Barley Charm is in Raylene's basement. There's a new puzzle at the top left of the screen involving the levers to pull. Once you solve the puzzle (it's pretty easy), the flames go away and the Barley Charm is in the chest. Take it to the Fairy Fountain and trade it plus some Goddess Coins for Raylene's Oktoberfest outfit.
solve the puzzle, but fire wall is still there.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
I loved this game, but I was a bit weirded out by the fact that Evelynn has a wardrobe that lets you customize her clothes, but no alternative costumes to speak of; is this something the dev plans to add in the future, or were the plans to develop more content for her scrapped?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I loved this game, but I was a bit weirded out by the fact that Evelynn has a wardrobe that lets you customize her clothes, but no alternative costumes to speak of; is this something the dev plans to add in the future, or were the plans to develop more content for her scrapped?
I think the second one. Since the game itself already reached it's completed status. And Sirens already move on to other game.

Nov 18, 2022
"Well okay, time to finally play this game I had sitting in my downloads folder"

First impression: "Oh sweet, another RPGM walking simulator. I guess the character art is cute."

An hour in: "Wow these puzzle maps are actually really good."

Pretty sweet game here honestly. I look forward to playing more of it. For an RPGM game that kept my attention this long, impressive.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
"Well okay, time to finally play this game I had sitting in my downloads folder"

First impression: "Oh sweet, another RPGM walking simulator. I guess the character art is cute."

An hour in: "Wow these puzzle maps are actually really good."

Pretty sweet game here honestly. I look forward to playing more of it. For an RPGM game that kept my attention this long, impressive.
That's the developer's entire thing. Their games don't exactly look great, but they hook you in with their gameplay loops. There's always something to do or somewhere new to go.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Just started the whole tutorial but I have a question where is the 3rd chicken I can't check the city because of the ninja's blocking the way.
Those ninja girls will get out of the way once you have completed the intro.
Off the top of my head: talk to Mary, she will send you to Raylene.
Accept the mission from Raylene to dig up some debris in her garden.
Drop through the hole you just dug and open the passageway to the Goddess fountain.
Meet Minerva.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ComingSoon.png

A New Adventure Begins!

A new adventure is beginning in the Kingdom of Valencia! Here's a look at the next game I'm working on, coming soon!

This is the new game that will be replacing Sexy Quest on this Patreon page after SQ's v1.0 update releases later this month!

== Kingdom of Passion ==

Kingdom of Passion is a prequel to the events of Town of Passion, exploring the Kingdom of Valencia from within the castle walls.

While I like having a connected storyline within my games, it will not be a requirement to play ToP in order to understand the story of KoP! This game will have it's own story but will share connections to the events of Town of Passion too.

The pink-haired beauty in the picture above is the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite! Much like Minerva in Town of Passion, Aphrodite will be an important character helping our hero realize his true 'potential' as a hero.

== Gameplay ==

The gameplay is going to be going back to the roots of ToP, focused more on interacting with a few characters within the castle and helping them with their troubles. And of course, developing romantic connections with those wonderful ladies!

This game will not be using the turn-based battle system like in Sexy Quest but will likely re-introduce the monster girls who will be eager to get their hands/claws on you!

I am still exploring a lot of possibilities with this game. Such as the ability to explore areas outside of the castle (similar to the boundary gates in ToP). Or having a slightly more detailed combat system sort of like in my Zombie's Retreat games.

One thing I want to do with KoP is start small and continue expanding as development continues. Similar to ToP where the game grew in scale as time went on. It's important to walk before you run, otherwise you might trip and get dirt on your royal attire!

== Sexy Quest ==

I'm still hard at work making sure Sexy Quest is finished in a timely manner. I'll be announcing a release date shortly as things begin to wrap up.

I've been teasing Kingdom of Passion for so long, I felt like I had to go ahead and show what's been slowly cooking behind the scenes.

With that said, stay tuned for more news on the upcoming release of Sexy Quest v1.0!

Kingdom of Passion will not start full development until after SQ is completed. For now, time has been spent making sure early characters and NSFW moments are complete.

======

It feels good finally showcasing what's been worked on in the background! I've been longing for a return to Town of Passion and this feels like a nice way to continue moving forward while still revisiting those ideas that made ToP so memorable to work on.

Thank you all so much for your support! I hope you're looking forward to the new game! In the mean time, stay tuned for more news on Sexy Quest v1.0's release!

Renx26

Sep 4, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2667503

A New Adventure Begins!

A new adventure is beginning in the Kingdom of Valencia! Here's a look at the next game I'm working on, coming soon!

This is the new game that will be replacing Sexy Quest on this Patreon page after SQ's v1.0 update releases later this month!

== Kingdom of Passion ==

Kingdom of Passion is a prequel to the events of Town of Passion, exploring the Kingdom of Valencia from within the castle walls.

While I like having a connected storyline within my games, it will not be a requirement to play ToP in order to understand the story of KoP! This game will have it's own story but will share connections to the events of Town of Passion too.

The pink-haired beauty in the picture above is the Goddess of Love, Aphrodite! Much like Minerva in Town of Passion, Aphrodite will be an important character helping our hero realize his true 'potential' as a hero.

== Gameplay ==

The gameplay is going to be going back to the roots of ToP, focused more on interacting with a few characters within the castle and helping them with their troubles. And of course, developing romantic connections with those wonderful ladies!

This game will not be using the turn-based battle system like in Sexy Quest but will likely re-introduce the monster girls who will be eager to get their hands/claws on you!

I am still exploring a lot of possibilities with this game. Such as the ability to explore areas outside of the castle (similar to the boundary gates in ToP). Or having a slightly more detailed combat system sort of like in my Zombie's Retreat games.

One thing I want to do with KoP is start small and continue expanding as development continues. Similar to ToP where the game grew in scale as time went on. It's important to walk before you run, otherwise you might trip and get dirt on your royal attire!

== Sexy Quest ==

I'm still hard at work making sure Sexy Quest is finished in a timely manner. I'll be announcing a release date shortly as things begin to wrap up.

I've been teasing Kingdom of Passion for so long, I felt like I had to go ahead and show what's been slowly cooking behind the scenes.

With that said, stay tuned for more news on the upcoming release of Sexy Quest v1.0!

Kingdom of Passion will not start full development until after SQ is completed. For now, time has been spent making sure early characters and NSFW moments are complete.

======

It feels good finally showcasing what's been worked on in the background! I've been longing for a return to Town of Passion and this feels like a nice way to continue moving forward while still revisiting those ideas that made ToP so memorable to work on.

Thank you all so much for your support! I hope you're looking forward to the new game! In the mean time, stay tuned for more news on Sexy Quest v1.0's release!
Hey will it be Incest?

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 2667503

A New Adventure Begins!

== Kingdom of Passion ==

== Gameplay ==

== Sexy Quest ==

======

kinda dissapointed by the artstyle he went for. idk about yall but i thought the cartoony style of top was great. (even tho it was inconsistent towards the end.) like this one character she showcased just seems to have overexaggerated big boobs which i personally hate, especially when one boob is literally bigger than her entire head.

perhaps its too early to judge but the old one has a much better charm even if it has "less detail"

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes