Sas92

Oct 17, 2020
There is no bug involved. You just have to follow the instructions. If nothing happens it means you are not doing it right.
He is doing nothing wrong, I have the same bug, as seen here: and in other bug reports. She gets stuck on the top left corner of the screen (she probably doesn't get initialized) and it looks like there is no way to fix it.
Siren addressed the bug in an old comment on Itch that I can't find anymore but it still happens, anyone here with a solution?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
He is doing nothing wrong, I have the same bug, as seen here: and in other bug reports. She gets stuck on the top left corner of the screen (she probably doesn't get initialized) and it looks like there is no way to fix it.
Siren addressed the bug in an old comment on Itch that I can't find anymore but it still happens, anyone here with a solution?
What do you mean I have the same bug? My reply was to someone who asked about the Siren's Trail quest and has nothing to do with the issue you are describing.

Sas92

Oct 17, 2020
What do you mean I have the same bug? My reply was to someone who asked about the Siren's Trail quest and has nothing to do with the issue you are describing.
Whoops, sorry, I am an idiot. I was talking about this:
Is there any way to reset Haru's final quest? 2 stars, team building and than the puzzle with the buttons and the leavers. She is in the top left spot just outside the puzzle so i'm stuck. Any help would be appreciated. Getting passion to 3 without this puzzle could also help if possible.Thnx.
and I mixed up the answers from the following messages.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Whoops, sorry, I am an idiot. I was talking about this:

and I mixed up the answers from the following messages.
I suspected as much.
The bug you are describing never got fixed I suspect. According to this post the dev could not replicate it, so he just made the area where it happens smaller.

Sas92

Oct 17, 2020
I suspected as much.
The bug you are describing never got fixed I suspect. According to this post the dev could not replicate it, so he just made the area where it happens smaller.
I guess I'll have to download a full save then, because I can't reach Passion level 3 without that mission.
Thanks for your answer.

Reactions: PBS666

Sas92

Oct 17, 2020
For anyone else having problems with the haru's bug in her last quest (the one where she gets stuck on the top left of the puzzle), I found a workaround:
- download this program: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ and open your save with it;
- make the switches and variables visible from the advanced menuand go to the variables tab;
- increase "passion" and "haru dialogue" by one.
And done, you should be able to progress the game.

Reactions: PBS666

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The incest tag is already in the game. How about taking it to the next level and include pregnancy?

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Aptitude Test of Strength is the most braindead retarded thing I have ever seen across any game I have ever played for almost 20 years.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Town of Passion [v1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.13 GB

Compressed Size Win: 251 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can't download from link for some reason.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes