Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
1.PNG

Jessie (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Rachel (Zombie Retreat 1)

There is also a match going on for 3rd place.

Meredith (Zombie Retreat 2) Vs Linda (House Chores)

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
Tech bros, I need help.
I tried to run the compressed version on Joiplay and this is what happens when I open the game.
What do I do?

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Town of Passion 1.1.0.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Edit:
Updating Linux link.
Anybody have a link for the Joiplay version?

Gavinus

Oct 31, 2020
I'm having frequent problems with the game seemingly freezing. The image stays but I can hear the sound of the menu opening and closing when I right-click. I have to close the program and run it again. Is anyone else having this issue?

Dec 15, 2022
I'm having frequent problems with the game seemingly freezing. The image stays but I can hear the sound of the menu opening and closing when I right-click. I have to close the program and run it again. Is anyone else having this issue?
Yep, just save often, and if it freezes, restart the game.
Maybe we get an update some day, with bug fixes...

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Town of Passion [v1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.13 GB

Compressed Size Win: 251 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Link dead, upload somewhere else.

TheRascal

Dec 1, 2022
I'm in need of assistance. I have been unable to get past 2 hearts with Mary for quite a long time. In fact I completed all 3 hearts with every other LI and did most secondary characters in the starting town and I have all stats maxed.

I did read the walkthrough but according to what it says I should see a night scene with Mary masturbating and keep progressing from there. The problem is, said masturbation scene already happened... a long time ago, before any heart event.

Did I stumble upon a glitch? is the walkthrough outdated? or, as a third possibility, maybe I need to progress the main quest? I'm supposed to go to goo town or whatever it is called but I was holding off on the main quest until I cleared everything I could.

to add a bit more info regarding Mary: last thing I did was the pendant event which unlocked the bathroom BJ, talking to her only tells me that "I should tell her if I want to go exploring again" which I did but was the kiss scene again with a different dialogue. Doing the bathroom scenes give a different dialogue but nothing seems to progress her questline. If I go to the attic and check the box I only get a text saying something along the lines of "I shouldn't touch Mary's stuff"

EDIT: Added some info on Mary's events

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes