Jan 17, 2021
I'm not able to complete the Pendent mission with Mary. Already went requested the dress from the aunt's house but I'm still not able to explore with Mary, she still tells me to go pick up the costume... :( anybody help?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I'm not able to complete the Pendent mission with Mary. Already went requested the dress from the aunt's house but I'm still not able to explore with Mary, she still tells me to go pick up the costume... :( anybody help?
Did you make sure to give her the Adventure Gear?

RedHeadMaster

Oct 3, 2022
the guide says that: after talk with Roselyn about costume and get it next you must give Mary that costume by "Gift" option, then follow the dialogue
You can take bath twice for another variation of bath Boob-Job Scene)

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
When talking to Mary select the give item and give her the adventures gear.

View attachment 2169856
i wish this game added dialogue variations, so she can say like 5 different things at least instead of the same dialogue everytime u talk to her. idk why games usually dont do this as dialogue variation makes the characters seem way more alive and not just robots

RedHeadMaster

Oct 3, 2022
i wish this game added dialogue variations, so she can say like 5 different things at least instead of the same dialogue everytime u talk to her. idk why games usually dont do this as dialogue variation makes the characters seem way more alive and not just robots
Siren in his games keeps most of the dialogues in a separate event, the so-called “common event”, in which, depending on what level of relationship you are with a given character, the appropriate dialogue will be shown. After each dialogue / task completion, the level of relationship represented by variable X is increased,
then in the main event on the map there is a command, e.g., “common event Mary Dialogue”. In the added photos, a preview of what it looks like from the inside (if you want a more detailed explanation of how it works, just ask)

adding even more variations to individual dialogues would make it even more difficult to find when which dialogue should be spoken. Such randomness is good, but only if the general dialogue of the character never changes,
an example of such a character is, for example, a city guard who will always either say hello or ask you to show your ID, etc. so he will always have the same dialogues

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Siren in his games keeps most of the dialogues in a separate event, the so-called “common event”, in which, depending on what level of relationship you are with a given character, the appropriate dialogue will be shown. After each dialogue / task completion, the level of relationship represented by variable X is increased,
then in the main event on the map there is a command, e.g., “common event Mary Dialogue”. In the added photos, a preview of what it looks like from the inside (if you want a more detailed explanation of how it works, just ask)

adding even more variations to individual dialogues would make it even more difficult to find when which dialogue should be spoken. Such randomness is good, but only if the general dialogue of the character never changes,
an example of such a character is, for example, a city guard who will always either say hello or ask you to show your ID, etc. so he will always have the same dialogues
yes but you can say the same thing in different ways, and when it comes to a whole sex scene you can always have sex with different dialogue. When it comes to mary all she says is "hey honey, how are you?" or something like that when she can definetly say other things. i know that after events the dialogues changes considering if its ur first time or else but for the "final dialogue" (aka when u finished the game and just have a sex scene with a character cause why not) there should be multiple dialogue variations so that the game still feels alive after completing it. W game design that no one takes note of

For me that's like a core game design flaw with a lot of these rpgm games, it's so effective to do something as have dialogue variation, and if the dev is lazy, he can ask the community that could literally make up different dialogues with little to no effort while dev just has do add them

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So it looks like they are doing the character showdown again. The discord is having a tournament for the men and the women. The winner of the women's tournament is supposed to get a extra scene in there game. Currently only the men's is running now. I will try and post the links to vote as soon as I can.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RedHeadMaster

RedHeadMaster

Oct 3, 2022
So it looks like they are doing the character showdown again. The discord is having a tournament for the men and the women. The winner of the women's tournament is supposed to get a extra scene in there game. Currently only the men's is running now. I will try and post the links to vote as soon as I can.

thx for info

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Here is the final round for the men's tournament.

Zombie Retreat 1 MC (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Town of Passion MC (Town of Passion)

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So the Zombie Retreat 1 MC won the men's tournament. Now the real tournament is going on the women's.

Capture.PNG

Talia (Zombie Retreat 1) Vs Vera (Town of Passion)

Akane (Town of Passion) Vs Tana (Town of Passion)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes