lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
May have missed something about this already but i've noticed during some of the sex scenes that the animation doesn't work. I thought it might be because it's still being worked on but can't be sure because it's in finished things like the Halloween story.
for me it happens when i get to speed 3 or 4 in the sex scenes. the sound and text are good but the animation freezes.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Not sure how I could make it simpler, I numbered it and everything.
I could make it neater I guess but basically the two on the left and right on the first row need to be moved up, while the one in the centre needs to be moved left. The middle one on the third row needs to be moved up once and the ones to the left and right of you need to be pushed left and right.
Then you need to push the ones at the top on the left and right into the corners, and move the one in the middle to the left or right to solve the puzzle.
@Exsa

Reactions: Exsa

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Not sure how I could make it simpler, I numbered it and everything.
I could make it neater I guess but basically the two on the left and right on the first row need to be moved up, while the one in the centre needs to be moved left. The middle one on the third row needs to be moved up once and the ones to the left and right of you need to be pushed left and right.
Then you need to push the ones at the top on the left and right into the corners, and move the one in the middle to the left or right to solve the puzzle.
@Exsa
Oh now i see thank you!

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes