terroralpha

May 1, 2017
the strength test is the most retarded fucking thing i've ever seen. all it does is test for who uses which keyboard. i have a mechanical keyboard that has longer key travel than a typical keyboard, so for me this is im-fucking-possible. there should be an option to skip this garbage. dev is an idiot, unless of course he is intentionally trying to lose patreon supporters. and yes, i'm an actual supporter.

ayyyylmao

Nov 28, 2016
the strength test is the most retard fucking thing i've ever seen. all it does it test for who uses which keyboard. i have a mechanical keyboard that has longer key travel than a typical keyboard, so for me this is im-fucking-possible. there should be an option to skip this garbage. dev is an idiot, unless of course he is intentionally trying to lose patreon supporters. and yes, i'm an actual supporter.
I wouldn't put up with this shit in an actual game, this is a something I am trying to whack to not challenge myself fuck.

Cobr4

Oct 13, 2017
Is anyone having troubles while extracting the files? I got an error on winzip while extracting :(

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Is anyone having troubles while extracting the files? I got an error on winzip while extracting :(
Nope, I don't have that problem, try downloading again man.

Won't run it for me. I put in the save folder, and still nothing.
In other games have the same problem, make a save in the same slot (slot11 for this) and then just replace.

I don't know what is this test strength, but seeing how people are making bad comment about this, I'll just going to use the same savefile posted lol.

Reactions: Cobr4

helldesk

Mar 23, 2018
For the Strength test, I had to break out my old Nostromo N52 and set a macro for the key presses at about 0.02 second delay between them. That had a left over of around 2 seconds on the timer. 0.04 seconds ran out of time, so you have to press those keys at about 0.03 seconds without fail or not make it. I couldn't get AutoHotKey to work with the game (it has been known to have issues with some games). They need to slow down the requirements a bit...

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
I believe I found a bug ?
I did Evelyn's quest to the point I got a BJ. When I go to the yellow portal below the house to view the scene again, it starts with evelyn, but instead of beginning the animation, it switches to Rose's Footjob. I tried it multiple times, it wasn't a one time thing.

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
I believe I found a bug ?
I did Evelyn's quest to the point I got a BJ. When I go to the yellow portal below the house to view the scene again, it starts with evelyn, but instead of beginning the animation, it switches to Rose's Footjob. I tried it multiple times, it wasn't a one time thing.
Also her sex scene in the portal has dual audio and neither of them are hers.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes