ayyyylmao

Nov 28, 2016
Anyone who can't do the strength test make sure you're monitor is set to 60HZ because the time is 100% based on refresh-rate so if you are higher than 60 you are at 144HZ like I was you are getting less than half the time.

Grimmiger

May 12, 2018
After seeing comments about the speed due to Monitor refresh and adjusting, it's clear that this game is super busted for anyone (like me) with a 144Hz or higher (or anything above 60, really). I just assumed Siren intentionally made the minigames super fucking fast and difficult to pad out the time between great scenes, shitty choice as it may be, but now I see that I was just playing on a fake European Extreme mode for these past 9 releases. The previous Heart-chase scenes and this releases pillar punch and boulder fall wall basically require .025-.5 second reaction time movements that are basically impossible on 144Hz. This is a major problem that needs to be addressed, and I hope it's not just another thing that can be attributed to another terrible shortcoming of RPGM that can't be fixed and to add to why H-devs SHOULDN'T use it.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
So what would everyone rate the update? I am a bit pressed for time at the moment so I don't have time to really play through a lot updates. Wondering if I should make time?
It's a poor update to be honest, 2/5 if I really had to give it a numerical rating but I feel like there is enough added to the game at this point that I feel like it's a solid base to work with. I just hope we can get an update around the ninja girls sooner rather than later.
It was fun and I liked Eve's story and heart dungeon but it was lacking a certain something is all.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It's a poor update to be honest, 2/5 if I really had to give it a numerical rating but I feel like there is enough added to the game at this point that I feel like it's a solid base to work with. I just hope we can get an update around the ninja girls sooner rather than later.
It was fun and I liked Eve's story and heart dungeon but it was lacking a certain something is all.
That sucks. Oh well, guess I will wait until possibly November to play the game again.

1player

Feb 18, 2018
I need help to get the game to start !?!?! i just get a white screen ?!?! anyone know what i can try or do ?
A "white screen"? I'm not sure I follow.
I have the same thing.
Don't know how to fix this so any help would be appreciated!
I have a win10 x64 system and get the screen below when i start the game.
I have unpacked it with 7-zip.
This is the first time i downloaded the game so i have not played it before.
View attachment 156408

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
does this mean the game is nearly complete? I really hope it does, because I'm really looking forward to playing the full thing~

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
does this mean the game is nearly complete? I really hope it does, because I'm really looking forward to playing the full thing~
Apparently the newest update was for a mid-game character so if we take that at face value character-wise we're about halfway through. But the next update is meant to be story content.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
how frequent are the updates to this game ?
Every two months or so.
According to the dev though the game will have a quicker update for the story content, the time between builds is pretty much only for the sake of getting the art assets on time.

Krusch

Apr 15, 2018
Hoping a new quest/sub quest for Raylene next update cuz she's the hottest girl (fight me) in the game

Neigel

Aug 21, 2017
Add me to the list of folks unable to pass the STR test. Would anyone be able to post a save with just that completed early so the rest of the content is still available?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes