God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
how do i start auntie rose quest ?? i have make all the other girls but i cant start her quest.

EDIT: already find the answer

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
just finished the game 100/10
just loved the art style and its doesnt have alot of grind to do ( plus its full of secrets )

cant wait to see more content 0w0

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
@Karil_Ikov97: Yes? Have something more to share or are you just quoting to say you agree? Honestly I am a bit confused about the need to quote me and then nothing else.

If you agree that fine, it is just my opinion at this moment. Just wanted to know is you had anything else to say.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Shame it went from an incest game to a shota x older women with sameface and palette swap hair game.
Reminds me of Fate of Irnia, start off with a false premise to catch peoples attention then diverge to do other stuff.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Save file for lazy tard, do tell me if i missed something because as far as i can see the only new scenes are evelynn BJ and sex

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
Is there any way to cheat past the pillar strength test? it seems to require a ridiculous amount button mashing which i dont really want to subject my keyboard to over and over. A stupid and cheap gating mechanic that really shouldnt have made it past snes games.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Town of Passion v0.9Beta
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends is there a trick to the very last strength. It says to use the left and right arrows on the pillar but it has zero effect. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Hmm... even with update 0.9.1, I'm unable to beat the strength mini-game despite saying that having strength 4 or 5 will make it easier. I have maxed out my strength, but I can't get past the first crack of the stone. It takes me eight seconds to reach it, and I'm smashing as hard as I can. I now fear the integrity of my keyboard. Looks like I'll have to put this on hold and focus on the other things before trying out Evelyn's story line. I guess I could pick up a save here too, if worst comes to worst.

P.S. Going into full screen by hitting F4 does help, but it only lowers my FPS by 30 frames. I was reaching 120 FPS, but I can't lower my Hertz output of 120. Damn my built-in graphics card :p

Reactions: George Halstead

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Hmm... even with update 0.9.1, I'm unable to beat the strength mini-game despite saying that having strength 4 or 5 will make it easier. I have maxed out my strength, but I can't get past the first crack of the stone. It takes me eight seconds to reach it, and I'm smashing as hard as I can. I now fear the integrity of my keyboard. Looks like I'll have to put this on hold and focus on the other things before trying out Evelyn's story line. I guess I could pick up a save here too, if worst comes to worst.

P.S. Going into full screen by hitting F4 does help, but it only lowers my FPS by 30 frames. I was reaching 120 FPS, but I can't lower my Hertz output of 120. Damn my built-in graphics card :p
I have the same issue friend. I can crack the blocks but never complete and i am at level 4+

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but after completing the quest for Evelynn I went to the cheat menu to watch the scene again, yet I am greeted by a black screen and then the game crashes

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes