nln0

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone know how to access the new dialog? What does "explore at late night mean"? I looked around during late night, couldn't find anything new. Thanks
I think you have to talk to Evelynn that night and ask her to explore?

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Town of Passion v0.9.1Beta
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
thanks, sir....

i am waiting for this...

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017
So, I like this game and I enjoyed playing it when it came out. But...past 2 releases seem waay too small for what the actual content is. I get it's 2dcg all hand-drawn, but something feels off, 2-3 month wait for new update and when you play it it's like 8-10min of playtime. The only thing that would add extra gameplay time on last update is the boulder moving in the cave, but still some of the pokemon gyms had harder puzzles to solve. Anyway sorry for the rant! (Still a good game worth playing if you haven't already)

Reactions: noob81

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
So, I like this game and I enjoyed playing it when it came out. But...past 2 releases seem waay too small for what the actual content is. I get it's 2dcg all hand-drawn, but something feels off, 2-3 month wait for new update and when you play it it's like 8-10min of playtime. The only thing that would add extra gameplay time on last update is the boulder moving in the cave, but still some of the pokemon gyms had harder puzzles to solve. Anyway sorry for the rant! (Still a good game worth playing if you haven't already)
It seems to me like the Splitting Attention between to In Active Development games may be putting a strain on the Dev.

I like both games honestly, but This one has way more content than the other.

Siren has said that the second game, ZOMBIE RETREAT, is supposed to be a shorter project and I really hope so as this one seems to be moving into a more adventure game style with quest and maybe some bay soon fighting to defend the ladies of the village from baddies.

I figure we should just give siren a bit of a pass as there are two games in the works instead of one, but would rather siren focus on one game at a time for the sake of content progress, But in the end that just my opinion and it may not be shared by other.

Town of Passion > Zombie Retreat....

Reactions: deadpilot

Tyrelh

Sep 3, 2017
When I try to start game I get an error message that goes. The exception Breakpoint A breakpoint has been reached. 0x80000003 occured in the application at location 0x000000004EDD29. Does someone know how i can fix that?

Nov 17, 2017
After the Evelynn blowjob scene, the guide says to go back to her shop the next morning. It then skips to Head to Red Barrier, but Evelynn is not next to the door or with the player in any of the pictures after it, implying the player should explore on their own. However, when trying to enter the temple alone, the game says "I shouldn't go in there without Evelynn."

So then I try going in there with Evelynn, but when I walk through the inner doors to the temple, I don't get transported to a puzzle, and can't interact with anything in the inner chamber.

Edit: So going to the temple with her, leaving, and then resting for a few nights seems to trigger the cutscene. However, when I purposefully left the temple and went back to the city, the ocean sounds followed me and won't stop playing in the background. They did stop once the cutscene was triggered and I went back through the door and into the temple, but having the ocean follow you through the door is probably not intended...

nln0

Sep 4, 2017

Hey guys! Time for another update!

This month will be a little special as there's a mysterious new visitor who has found herself lost in Valencia....

Beta 0.9.9 will be about fun cross-over event that will feature a very important character not originally from the Town of Passion world! This build is more of an extra piece before Beta 1.0 so it will be a smaller scale update but should still be a very fun collaboration between myself and ProfessorF! I'm excited to share it with you all!

An official date will be revealed later on, but expect to enjoy this mini-update right around Halloween time!

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes