PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Where to get android version ?
There's a website function called "the search bar" and it helps you find answers a lot. But, since I'm partially a nice guy, here's the quote of the person who has done you a favor.

per request, here is my unofficial android port of Town of Passion v0.9.1Beta
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
i can't play the game, i donwload it and he extract it. i click on the game to launch it and then it loads but nothing happens. help me please

Ienjoysit123

Jul 18, 2017
Is there anyway to change the mothers name after already inputting it? Kind of just left Mary and now it sort of feels weird when MC calls her by that name haha

D

Deleted member 482284

Can anyone please give me the Text (no pictures) walkthrough?

Jon_Bomb

Oct 24, 2017
So i got version 9.1 and when i load it up i dont have the option to play on my saves from the previous versions, is there anyway i can transfer them over?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Can anyone please give me the Text (no pictures) walkthrough?
The text only version is updated to 0.6.8 only, as far as I can remember. I discontinued it in favour of the picture one, which is more explanatory and cuts down on questions. I understand that to some an easily-downloaded, text-based version might be preferable but I have no interest in continuing it again. If you like, you can always download the picture version and simply delete the pictures yourself.

Reactions: KiGa

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
Need help. I don-t understand what the directional keys are on strength test :disappointed::disappointed:

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes