Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
what can i do with the cheat rock do i wanted to change the name of the blonde woman. if i need codes what are all the codes?

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Need help. I don-t understand what the directional keys are on strength test :disappointed::disappointed:
the left and right arrows on your keyboard. You won't see anything move on the screen while you push the left and right arrows as fast as you can, but once you've done it enough, the pillar will show cracks and the screen will shake a few times. Keep doing it for the 10 seconds. With not seeing anything happen I too wondered what the hell was going on. Took me 2 times before I just kept mashing the left and right arrows for the full 10 seconds before it did anything.

Reactions: ssjxd7

Diablo™

Jun 7, 2017
the left and right arrows on your keyboard. You won't see anything move on the screen while you push the left and right arrows as fast as you can, but once you've done it enough, the pillar will show cracks and the screen will shake a few times. Keep doing it for the 10 seconds. With not seeing anything happen I too wondered what the hell was going on. Took me 2 times before I just kept mashing the left and right arrows for the full 10 seconds before it did anything.
I play on android so I cant do that, or I cant figure how it work

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Speaking of the game, what do the questions at the start do?

I see all these colored pluses and they seem to be important.

I just picked randomly on my other playthroughs, but is there something I should be doing with this?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Speaking of the game, what do the questions at the start do?

I see all these colored pluses and they seem to be important.

I just picked randomly on my other playthroughs, but is there something I should be doing with this?
At present? Nothing, as far as I know. They're just there for future stuff.

Hemuly

Dec 2, 2017
Thanks! :)

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
what can i do with the cheat rock do i wanted to change the name of the blonde woman. if i need codes what are all the codes?
I checked out Sirens Domain Patreon page and there was a 2nd walkthrough, in PDF format, that had a few cheats on it. Not sure if they still work for this version but here they are

Inked - Mary's retro look
Blessing - 15 Goddess Coins
ResetHer - Redo all the girls names and roles
SirenSez - Resets all dialogue code to the original

above the 4 cheats it says Not in-game, but Blessing works so. I'll also leave the link for the PDF walkthrough I found, although not sure how far along this walkthrough is so don't bitch at me if its not full 9.1

Reactions: Re-4Andrew and Koi_

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
I checked out Sirens Domain Patreon page and there was a 2nd walkthrough, in PDF format, that had a few cheats on it. Not sure if they still work for this version but here they are

Inked - Mary's retro look
Blessing - 15 Goddess Coins
ResetHer - Redo all the girls names and roles
SirenSez - Resets all dialogue code to the original

above the 4 cheats it says Not in-game, but Blessing works so. I'll also leave the link for the PDF walkthrough I found, although not sure how far along this walkthrough is so don't bitch at me if its not full 9.1
Thank you

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
How am I supposed to cast fireballs in nyx's fountain since I'm on android?
Because so far I've been mashing the double tap to bring up the menu and that sometimes shoots fireballs but I haven't been able to aim or have much luck of the sort.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Because so far I've been mashing the double tap to bring up the menu and that sometimes shoots fireballs but I haven't been able to aim or have much luck of the sort.
position your avatar to face the right direction, tap him and swipe downwards
basically you only have to swipe, but when starting at your avatar, he doesn't move in the process

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
position your avatar to face the right direction, tap him and swipe downwards
basically you only have to swipe, but when starting at your avatar, he doesn't move in the process
AHAH thank you very much, That was a major pain in the ass.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes