Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Where do you get the rope? Since i literally can't find any rope. Evelynn's shop is glitched so i can't buy anything either, so if she sells the rope then this save is capital F***ed

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Nevermind, i just answered my own question. It is bought with Evelynn's shop, my save was bugged. Time to redo it all to get the shop unbugged.

Ishman

Feb 28, 2018
This is still unplayable on a good setup due to amateurish build practices, lol.

The framerate is uncapped, running 4x as fast as it should on a 240hz monitor, and because of lel rpgmaker inputs, it accepts multiple inputs from a single button press, text scrolls too fast, movement is uncontrollable, and so on.

This is clearly being built with one of the earliest versions of MV, as they had an issue where the game would play at the graphics card's refresh rate.

This was fixed in updates years ago to the MV project, which leads one to wonder why they're building this with an ancient and notoriously buggy version of MV.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How to get to the third butterfly, right of the house?
You need a rope. Head into town then head immediately east.
You need to jump over the river on the pebbles (stones) in the middle of the river.
Then use the rope to go down.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I can't access the purple door (the one on the right where Ella shows up). Followed the walkthrough, gave evelyn the fine then went to the door. Yes tried at night and late night but it say's the boundary wont budge

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes