Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Wonderful game !!! Beautiful art, perfect full body animations, immersive story .... Congratulations DEV. I have a question about Evelyn's path ... I made the exploration of the temple with her, and according to the step by step, I must return to her shop in the morning and after I speak to her, I must go back to the temple alone ... every time I try, MC says I should not do it without her ... where did I go wrong? (I checked, just go back to the store until I find the letter)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The last puzzle of the aunt's lushness (that of the cupid costume) is too hard, would not it make for a little DEV? Once again, congratulations!

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Wonderful game !!! Beautiful art, perfect full body animations, immersive story .... Congratulations DEV. I have a question about Evelyn's path ... I made the exploration of the temple with her, and according to the step by step, I must return to her shop in the morning and after I speak to her, I must go back to the temple alone ... every time I try, MC says I should not do it without her ... where did I go wrong? (I checked, just go back to the store until I find the letter)
When you go to the shop, there should be a cutscene playing. If there isn't try skipping ahead a day.

As for Rose's Cupid Costume, that was already made easier, it's unlikely to get nerfed again. It's a pain to be sure if you're not used to it, but just keep trying.

Reactions: Ruodger

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
The last puzzle of the aunt's lushness (that of the cupid costume) is too hard, would not it make for a little DEV? Once again, congratulations!
A trick I used was to go to the place you started (note they can't go in there) And save each time you collect a heart.

Reactions: Ruodger
D

Deleted member 482284

I get refrencer error swipe input not defined after going through the pentagram in Rose's basement

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
cheat room?
where is the cheat room? thanks.
In order to have the Cheat room appear you need to enter the password into the "cheat rock".
The cheat rock is located south east of the MC's home. Press space when you're close to the rock and you'll be able to type in a password. The password for the Cheat room is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that it's cap sensitive So big P. That will have a yellow swirly thing pop up enter it and you'll be in the cheat room although you can't really cheat it's just a gallery where you can see all sex scenes with all the characters.

Reactions: OmegaUltima
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes