George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
For those wondering how to complete the bolder smashing mini-game.
I was able to use F9 to access the variables of the game, and change the value of variable 92 to 100, allowing instant completion with no button mashing.
Thank you friend. I will give that a go for sure. Been stuck on that for a while now..

Tiger RPG

Apr 6, 2018
Hmm... even with update 0.9.1, I'm unable to beat the strength mini-game despite saying that having strength 4 or 5 will make it easier. I have maxed out my strength, but I can't get past the first crack of the stone. It takes me eight seconds to reach it, and I'm smashing as hard as I can. I now fear the integrity of my keyboard. Looks like I'll have to put this on hold and focus on the other things before trying out Evelyn's story line. I guess I could pick up a save here too, if worst comes to worst.

P.S. Going into full screen by hitting F4 does help, but it only lowers my FPS by 30 frames. I was reaching 120 FPS, but I can't lower my Hertz output of 120. Damn my built-in graphics card :p
The way you must try to beat it (it's the same way I finally beat it) is try and failed the test. You must not reload the game. Go sleep (in game) and the next night, try it again.

I do that way and I complete the test with 3 in strength.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
For those wondering how to complete the bolder smashing mini-game.
I was able to use F9 to access the variables of the game, and change the value of variable 92 to 100, allowing instant completion with no button mashing.
The way you must try to beat it (it's the same way I finally beat it) is try and failed the test. You must not reload the game. Go sleep (in game) and the next night, try it again.

I do that way and I complete the test with 3 in strength.
I actually took a different approach as F9 didn't do anything for me. What I did was go to the properties of the game and checked "Disable fullscreen optimizations" under "Compatibility". After applying the setting, I booted up the game and hit F4 to go fullscreen (I also hit F2 to check my FPS, and I was getting around 60 FPS, which is ideal for the strength test). Needless to say, I got it to work, so maybe this will help.

D

Deleted member 693137

anyone else stuck in the puzzle inside the dessert temple? after I touched the golden pressure plate and the corrupted girl came out I can't move my character.
Good to know it wasn’t just me. Yeah, I had that issue happen once and I have a guess as to why it happened. To see if that guess is accurate, I have to ask you, did you have your back to the giant statue or wall or whatever it was that was behind the panel? As in, was your character facing towards the bottom of the screen and was above the panel when you triggered it?

If so, I think the game is getting confused because when that small scene where the “corrupted girl” comes out, the player character is supposed to back away from the panel. If your back is to the wall in that case, the game might think that the player has somehow access an area that they shouldn’t be able to get to under any circumstances, in this case, the area where the wall is supposed to be. This could be the cause of the break.

If your character wasn’t in the spot I described then I have no idea why it happens, I would recommend just giving it another shot or two to see if it suddenly decides to work and of that fails, redownloading the game files.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
For unknown reason the Mega-Link in OP is dead...
Anyway, i have a ToP Beta 0.9.1 here, which should help with that fucking annoying STR-Minigame :mad:

0.9.1 Changelog
== Misc ==
-Fixed glitch in cheat room
-XP requirements for all skills have been lowered around lvl's 2-4
-Strength trial made easier
-If Str is lvl 4 or 5, the challenge will be even easier

-Adjusted speed of certain bolders in mind minigame
-Fixed potential softlock in mind minigame
-Fixed potential softlock in boulder puzzles
-Added 'lore tablets' to Grockian Temple (examine with Evelynn to learn more)
-'Pleasure: A New Realm' can now be read if it's in your inventory
-Removed outdated notification when trying to use blue boundary/barrier
-You're extra awesome if you're reading this, thanks for playing ToP
-Teaser added for 0.9.9 (complete Evelynn's story and then try exploring late at night)
-Other misc changes/improvements

@N7 @bossapplesauce can u update OP pls. Thanks :D

Reactions: DanMachiFan

JLoveless

Aug 21, 2018
-------------------------------------
Changelog : v0.9.1
-Strength trial made easier !!!
-------------------------------------
OMG finally!!!! Thank you :angel::angel::angel:

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Changelog: v0.9.1
-You're extra awesome if you're reading this, thanks for playing ToP

Yay we are awesome! :D

Thanks for the Update (You´re awesome!) ^^

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Changelog 0.9.1 "-You're extra awesome if you're reading this, thanks for playing ToP"

B-But Dev. I didn't play it yet. I'm still waiting for more content, thanks tho ( ' -')

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
If this one "ToP Pic Walk" in OP complete up to V0.9????

Sorry, i think i need to buy me new glasses... If i had read the first word, i have seen it's stand's "updatet for V0.9....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
very long time i didnt played that one... last version i played ended with nothing for mom and handjob from inn keeper....

time to go in the train again and check.
i see pointy ears.. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Dovre Gubben

Jul 21, 2017
guys anyone knows how many times train needed for lvl up? for exp ı am have 4 lvl str and 4 lvl agility how many times train needed to be 5 lvl

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Town of Passion v0.9.1Beta
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

ed551

May 27, 2018
Good to know it wasn’t just me. Yeah, I had that issue happen once and I have a guess as to why it happened. To see if that guess is accurate, I have to ask you, did you have your back to the giant statue or wall or whatever it was that was behind the panel? As in, was your character facing towards the bottom of the screen and was above the panel when you triggered it?

If so, I think the game is getting confused because when that small scene where the “corrupted girl” comes out, the player character is supposed to back away from the panel. If your back is to the wall in that case, the game might think that the player has somehow access an area that they shouldn’t be able to get to under any circumstances, in this case, the area where the wall is supposed to be. This could be the cause of the break.

If your character wasn’t in the spot I described then I have no idea why it happens, I would recommend just giving it another shot or two to see if it suddenly decides to work and of that fails, redownloading the game files.
yes I was facing the bottom when the scene triggered, guess that's what I get for exploring lol

York24

Dec 10, 2017
Anyone know how to access the new dialog? What does "explore at late night mean"? I looked around during late night, couldn't find anything new. Thanks

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes