Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Add me too with the Dumb Super Fast Str Test. Its CRAP.
I play for Fun, not Numb Fingers!!
and I made everything my self. Why should I need a SaveGame for such a Shitt??
If the Test is still Crap in the next Update the Game will be deinstalled.
I loved to play it as far as Possible but not with Nonsense!

Neigel

Aug 21, 2017
Not sure what you mean! I did try the 60hz thing. It did not help. I also saw a couple saves uploaded with the STR test passed, but they also have much of the game already completed.

HuN7eR

Sep 27, 2017
Anyone who can't do the strength test make sure you're monitor is set to 60HZ because the time is 100% based on refresh-rate so if you are higher than 60 you are at 144HZ like I was you are getting less than half the time.
Thank you my dude. How did you figure it out?

Neigel

Aug 21, 2017
Ok, here is what I was looking for if anyone else is interested. It has the STR test done and a bit of AGI training in, but not really anything else. For anyone looking to play the whole game but skip that one test.

Reactions: Dragonflight

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
I hope someone can help me, I'm stuck in a couple of ways.

1. Where the fuck do I found a fountain to throw the goddess coin in?

2. The autumn pond is the one left of the purple barrier, but how do I craft anything there?

3. you can go to Raylene's door at late night and sometimes hear Rose and Raylene moaning, is there anything to it?

ayyyylmao

Nov 28, 2016
Thank you my dude. How did you figure it out?
People in the thread were randomly saying they easily did it which I thought was a load of shit and for some reason I thought of skyrim and how their time is related to the FPS and figured I would try it since it takes all of 2 seconds to change my refresh rate.

Reactions: HuN7eR

kaiserpingu

Jun 7, 2018
I hope someone can help me, I'm stuck in a couple of ways.

1. Where the fuck do I found a fountain to throw the goddess coin in?

2. The autumn pond is the one left of the purple barrier, but how do I craft anything there?

3. you can go to Raylene's door at late night and sometimes hear Rose and Raylene moaning, is there anything to it?
1. Go back to the hole at the south of Aunt Rose's garden. Go to Minerva's fountain.

2. You need Goddess Coins and other crafting requirements to create costumes for the girls and book pages for more content. You can use the book pages in the Bunny Manor.

3. After completing Raylene's storyline, you get to bone her there. Not with Rose tho, sadly.

ed551

May 27, 2018
anyone else stuck in the puzzle inside the dessert temple? after I touched the golden pressure plate and the corrupted girl came out I can't move my character.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Siren has a note about the Strength Trial up for his patreon (I'm not a donator so can't see it). Considering the public release comes out today it'll probably be adjusted.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
While I am Glad that the Shopkeeper, Evelynn, was finally added to the smashable girls listing, and the new ability to jump over the stones. I really wish there was a bit more storyline content.

You know, with the Ork girl (Ragash?) and the Sinister Woman, Nyx, or the other goddesses.

Still, we now have 4 girls of the, 10 available in the town. 5 of 16 if you count each of the bunny girls (I personally count all three as one), the ghost and the potions lady out in the haunted woods and the monster hunter in the other forest.

I did like the M (Mary/Mom) Diddles Sprite when the player feeds her wine during the day. The Afternoon rain version still the same.

Seems that while we are still getting at least 3 new scenes an update, the story bit is taking a hit by splitting attention between two projects.

This is kinda why I don't support the project on Patreon anymore. That and I needed to suspend the support due to real-world bills.

The rock puzzle in the desert temple was a bit mind-numbing. The boulder dodging bit was a pain in the ass. But added some real gameplay to an otherwise walk about and talk at things sort of gameplay style.

All and all it's shaping up but suffers from having to share attention with another game.

I hope Siren does much better next release and pushes the main story forward at least one more step in the next release.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Public demo is out. Looks like the strength trial was made easier. Other new content is a teaser for the next update. See you next month folks.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Karil_Ikov97

Oct 1, 2018
While I am Glad that the Shopkeeper, Evelynn, was finally added to the smashable girls listing, and the new ability to jump over the stones. I really wish there was a bit more storyline content.

You know, with the Ork girl (Ragash?) and the Sinister Woman, Nyx, or the other goddesses.

Still, we now have 4 girls of the, 10 available in the town. 5 of 16 if you count each of the bunny girls (I personally count all three as one), the ghost and the potions lady out in the haunted woods and the monster hunter in the other forest.

I did like the M (Mary/Mom) Diddles Sprite when the player feeds her wine during the day. The Afternoon rain version still the same.

Seems that while we are still getting at least 3 new scenes an update, the story bit is taking a hit by splitting attention between two projects.

This is kinda why I don't support the project on Patreon anymore. That and I needed to suspend the support due to real-world bills.

The rock puzzle in the desert temple was a bit mind-numbing. The boulder dodging bit was a pain in the ass. But added some real gameplay to an otherwise walk about and talk at things sort of gameplay style.

All and all it's shaping up but suffers from having to share attention with another game.

I hope Siren does much better next release and pushes the main story forward at least one more step in the next release.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes