superic

Feb 20, 2018
damn i stucked too at the strenght test and i dont wanna download a save game, i just want mine.. i hope for a "nerf update" to complete that test.. so i cant continue the storyline :(

Reactions: Gandalf78

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So what would everyone rate the update? I am a bit pressed for time at the moment so I don't have time to really play through a lot updates. Wondering if I should make time?

Tiger RPG

Apr 6, 2018
I am another one who can't pass the strenght test. Before this upgrade, I was a big fan of the game. It was in my top 3 favorite adult games (others was Summertime Saga and TimeStamps). But now, it goes down. At best, it's now in my top 10.

In all kind of games, I have never like smashing buttons gameplay.

Reactions: Gandalf78

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In all kind of games, I have never like smashing buttons gameplay.
In that case you may just play the integrated cheat mode, skip the minigames you want to skip and play the ones you like. I personally haven't touched that specific minigame for more than half a year.

Fapp0

Aug 26, 2016
Hm.. could it be that there is some kind of speed bug? I'm moving very fast within the 'world map', but in some 'dungons' (like to improve the action with rose) im on a more "normal" speed. Sometimes it even resets the speed on the 'world map' .. but after some actions, it accelerates again to steroid speed.
While on 'super speed' i've noticed the timer for the agility test was halfed once. I assume that also affects the strength test resulting in less time to press the directional keys.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Will a final v0.9 (as in non-beta) be released or is the dev working on the next version now?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes