BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Is the walkthought updated?

I been wandering around without clue on how to find the crystals for Nix as well for the vera resolution quest :p i meet so far the orc lady at climbing over haunted forest but that's pretty much it!

May 21, 2017
Hey Dev. I have an issue with Haru's quest (Ninja training for agility in the dojo during morning). I've reached agility level 3 and Haru Keeps asking us to reach level 3 in agi to get to the next phase in training. So what's wrong here???

darvla

Apr 19, 2018
Hi!
Im trying to get tablet for Fae and im following the guide. So now I need to go into snowy ridge but when i approach blue boundary it says that it wont budge!!!
So can anyone tell me how do I unlock blue boundary??

Jul 13, 2020
Hi!
Im trying to get tablet for Fae and im following the guide. So now I need to go into snowy ridge but when i approach blue boundary it says that it wont budge!!!
So can anyone tell me how do I unlock blue boundary??
To unlock the blue boundary, you need the aquamarine fragment, which is gifted to you by Nyx after you reach Lust level 3. If I'm remembering correctly, it's one of those story sequences you experience after reaching that level and going to sleep.

Reactions: jed999

bigsva

Nov 3, 2020
Hi, I have 2 issues:

1. I can't find the Green Boundary tablet - the guide and the forum say that there should be a whirpool on the pond, but there's none:
img-2020-11-03-13-38-29.png

2. I also can't progress with Mary: I keep sneaking on her in the bath, but can't make any progress. Gave her wine, helped with chicken, AGI is maxed out etc.

Any help would be appreciated!

Jul 13, 2020
Where can i get the Emerald and Quartz? or are they not in the game as of yet?
Emerald Fragment can be received from Mary by following her questline. For Quartz fragment, I'm not sure - I haven't played the most recent update (tragically). Check the top entry on this thread for a link to a walkthrough document.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Treasure_Trove.png Goddess_Reward.png
Treasure Trove+Goddess Reward Patron Tiers (CGs + Animations)

Individual CGs&Animations(v2.2):

Compiled zip (v2.2)(1.73GB):

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
How do I defeat Akane's shadow clones when they're at level 3 for her bunnysuit quest? They move way too fast.

Heat Miser

Jan 3, 2019
(sorry fo my bad english)
Please, need help with "Menage a Trios" quest.
I've collected wine and candle, watched the scene, but quest still active.
I'm returned to woods but witch not give me another candle.
It's a bug, or i'm should find a candle somewhere else?

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I have played earlier versions of the game several times. Never ran into this problem. I am trying to do the chicken quest for the first time, and Akano and Haru are blocking the stairs so I can't get to the rest. So now what?

Jul 13, 2020
I have played earlier versions of the game several times. Never ran into this problem. I am trying to do the chicken quest for the first time, and Akano and Haru are blocking the stairs so I can't get to the rest. So now what?
That's because the first chicken quest is essentially a tutorial. All the chickens to find are on the lower part of the map. They're blocking the path up as a device to block the player from going to the rest of the town. You can find the chickens all down where you can roam around. After that quest / first day, they're no longer there and you can roam freely.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I understand that, but the Mom would not recognize the quest was done.

Regardless, I skipped the tutorial. Now, is there and up to date walkthrough? This game has progressed far beyond the current walkthrough.

Jul 13, 2020
I understand that, but the Mom would not recognize the quest was done.

Regardless, I skipped the tutorial. Now, is there and up to date walkthrough? This game has progressed far beyond the current walkthrough.
Hmm sounds like a bug. The current walkthrough only goes up to 1.8.2, but besides some tricky puzzles, most of the game is pretty straightforward.

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes