Unity Abandoned Town of Temptation [v0.16] [Jestero]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Basically it's a tech demo, overview of core game mechanics without any content.
Interesting concept non the less, let's see how it unfolds in future.

Reactions: Jesterox

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
It's still Town of Blue Ballz. Almost nothing except peeping. Let's wait update.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
incest patch needs some tweaking. In game the "Xspirit" lists sisters as brothers haha

Edit: It's actually reversed in the whole game everywhere. I'm thinking a quick edit of the text file should probably fix it without the need to re-download the corrected patch whenever that's released, but that's assuming it isn't only reversed some or most of the time and is always reversed.

Edit the Edit: Yup it fixed it. Just throw this file and replace the relations file from Language - English folder instead of the incest patch provided in main page

Last edited:

Jesterox

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hello guys,

I am the developer of "Town of Temptation".

First of all thank you for your comments and feedback, it helps us a lot.

incest patch needs some tweaking. In game the "Xspirit" lists sisters as brothers haha

Edit: It's actually reversed in the whole game everywhere. I'm thinking a quick edit of the text file should probably fix it without the need to re-download the corrected patch whenever that's released, but that's assuming it isn't only reversed some or most of the time and is always reversed.

Edit the Edit: Yup it fixed it. Just throw this file and replace the relations file from Language - English folder instead of the incest patch provided in main page
You are a hero, thank you.
I don't know how this could happen :)

what a perfect game. if you want endless follower or patron, focus more foot/femdom fetishes :Kappa:
Words like these push us like cocaine :-D
Fun aside, foot and femdon will definitely be a part of the game. But there are also so many other awesome fetishes that we would like to include.

Nice tags ;)
Hope NTR is avoidable (y)
NTR will be very easy to avoid in the future, just do not unlock the fetish in the game ;-)

Nah she just has resting bitch face all the time.
I had to laugh a little bit about it, somehow you are not wrong.

Basically it's a tech demo, overview of core game mechanics without any content.
Interesting concept non the less, let's see how it unfolds in future.
Yes not so much content so far.
But we're constantly working on it and at the same time we want to develop mechanics that don't exist in other games or are poorly implemented.

We hope we have a great time together and create something cool! ;-)

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Hello guys,

I am the developer of "Town of Temptation".

First of all thank you for your comments and feedback, it helps us a lot.

You are a hero, thank you.
I don't know how this could happen :)

Glad I could help. If the patch has been re-uploaded, I can remove my file I uploaded so people don't get confused.. or I can leave it up, either way. It was a simple enough fix so I didn't sweat it. The concept and game mechanics look pretty nice though, and I enjoy the full control you allow in this sandbox. I especially look forward to your unlocking fetishes concept. One thing that might help at night time though, is an easier way to locate the light switches maybe. I know the tutorial mentioned light switches, but I couldn't find them and figured they either were implemented yet or they were just too hard to find.

• Love

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
That's pretty ambition with the unlocking skills/fetishes, looking forward to see how everything will pan out. Unlike some, I actually love the characters design.

Jesterox Now you should fix the age of the mother a little bit, she's 35 and have a 25 and 21 year old daughters?

I couldn't find the opportunity to take a picture of Ellie and Lara:unsure:. I could spy Ellie smoking in the window and Lara on her bed, but nothing more.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes