Unity Abandoned Town of Temptation [v0.16] [Jestero]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jesterox

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Glad I could help. If the patch has been re-uploaded, I can remove my file I uploaded so people don't get confused.. or I can leave it up, either way. It was a simple enough fix so I didn't sweat it. The concept and game mechanics look pretty nice though, and I enjoy the full control you allow in this sandbox. I especially look forward to your unlocking fetishes concept. One thing that might help at night time though, is an easier way to locate the light switches maybe. I know the tutorial mentioned light switches, but I couldn't find them and figured they either were implemented yet or they were just too hard to find.
I wrote to the uploader and asked if he can change the patch ;)
Thanks for your positive feedback, something like this is always good.
The thing with the lights is a good point, I think you are right. We will develop something for the next version to highlight them, but at the same time not to destroy the atmosphere of the night.

That's pretty ambition with the unlocking skills/fetishes, looking forward to see how everything will pan out. Unlike some, I actually love the characters design.

Jesterox Now you should fix the age of the mother a little bit, she's 35 and have a 25 and 21 year old daughters?

I couldn't find the opportunity to take a picture of Ellie and Lara:unsure:. I could spy Ellie smoking in the window and Lara on her bed, but nothing more.
I am glad that you like the character design, it takes away my self-doubt a little bit. :cool:
We are currently revising the player for the next version and adding more facial expressions. I would say it looks better already. So stay tuned.

With the ages you are right, not so well thought out. We will change this in the next version.

Please note that you can currently only make one "Spy Material" per day.
Only after you have slept you have the courage to make a new one secretly.

Reactions: Joi_fan

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
With the ages you are right, not so well thought out. We will change this in the next version.
I just assumed she started really young haha. A nondescript background isn't against patron rules right? Heck they aren't even related anyways lol. Maybe make the kids a little younger as a thought? It's always more fun to me when the "landlady" is mid thirties. But eh

Reactions: Jesterox

Jesterox

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I just assumed she started really young haha. A nondescript background isn't against patron rules right? Heck they aren't even related anyways lol. Maybe make the kids a little younger as a thought? It's always more fun to me when the "landlady" is mid thirties. But eh
I agree with you, mid 30s is the best age for a "landlady".
The problem is that in some countries the characters must be at least 21 years old to be shown erotically. That's why we decided to play it safe with Patreon.
I think the best thing would be to outsource the age in the "patch". Without the "patch" the age is fine since they are not related anyway.
With "patch", by default Lara would be 18 years old, Ellie 20 and Violet 37.
Those who prefer an older "landlady" can easily adjust the patch.
Of course, everybody only customizes the "patch" as it is allowed in your country. ;)

Last edited:

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
The speed of the gardening mini-game is tied to framerate. The objects zipped by so fast I could barely see them even on a 144hz monitor... o_O

Jesterox

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
The speed of the gardening mini-game is tied to framerate. The objects zipped by so fast I could barely see them even on a 144hz monitor... o_O
Thanks for your feedback.

How many FPS do you have?
I have the settings on Ultra and the fps are locked at 60.

Do you use g-sync or freesync?

Edit:
Ok the max framerate is depending on the refresh rate of your monitor... (learned something new :LOL:)
I think I will work out a solution for the next version.
Thanks again for your post.

Last edited:

kpao_e

Aug 16, 2018
Edit:
Ok the max framerate is depending on the refresh rate of your monitor... (learned something new :LOL:)
I think I will work out a solution for the next version.
Thanks again for your post.
Not entirely. The game caps my FPS at my refresh rate (144Hz / FPS), but sometimes for example during the gardening mini-game the FPS is suddenly uncapped and it jumps to around 280+ FPS.

The only way I could play properly was to run a third party frame limiter (I used RivaTuner) to cap the FPS.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I think this game should add shemale/futa and gay content, it would bring more people plus with the fetish options to choose what you like, i would like to see some of the futa content if i'm honest ;)

Jesterox

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Not entirely. The game caps my FPS at my refresh rate (144Hz / FPS), but sometimes for example during the gardening mini-game the FPS is suddenly uncapped and it jumps to around 280+ FPS.

The only way I could play properly was to run a third party frame limiter (I used RivaTuner) to cap the FPS.
I have already fixed it now.
The movement of the balls is now independent of the framerate.
To avoid similar problems i have limited the game to 60fps by default,
but you will have the possibility to deactivate it in the options.
This will be implemented in version 0.15.
Fps.png

And now let me continue drawing boobies :giggle:

Just kidding, thanks again for letting me know this problem.

I think this game should add shemale/futa and gay content, it would bring more people plus with the fetish options to choose what you like, i would like to see some of the futa content if i'm honest ;)
We are sorry to disappoint you but we will always answer honestly even if we lose followers.
Currently and in the near future gay stuff is not planned. I can hardly identify with it, so it would be badly implemented. I hope you understand that.
Futa, on the other hand is a good suggestion. I can imagine to include it, but also here I would like to be honest, I think it would find its way into the game only in the far future. We want to focus on the core story first (roommates).

So what is the NTR content? (I'm not hating, i'm just curious)
NTR is not implemented yet.
I don't know if you have already seen the fetish system in the game?
It will be that you will have to unlock the fetish "NTR" or "NTR rival" for this content to appear.

"NTR" is a kind of soft variant... the characters can meet other men and you decide how they handle it.
For example how this can look like in the future: You have a quest, go with Lara to the mall, in the mall you meet one of her male school friends. He wants to invite her on a date, you can help him or "forbid" it.
If you don't unlock the fetish the schoolmate won't appear at all, provided he is not stroy relevant. If he is, then he is not interested in her.

"NTR rival" is a hardcore variant, a special character appears in the game who wants to have sex with the girls, he give a shit about your opinion.
On Patreon is currently a poll (patrons only) on the appearance of the NTR rival (similar type as the player, black dude, old guy or a woman).
Based on the result we will include the rival in the game and build a suitable story for him/her.

I know a long text, but I hope this gives you an idea of how the future NTR content is planned.
And if you dont like NTR, just dont unlock this fetish and you will never see the rival. ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kpao_e

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
We are sorry to disappoint you but we will always answer honestly even if we lose followers.
Currently and in the near future gay stuff is not planned. I can hardly identify with it, so it would be badly implemented. I hope you understand that.
Futa, on the other hand is a good suggestion. I can imagine to include it, but also here I would like to be honest, I think it would find its way into the game only in the far future. We want to focus on the core story first (roommates).

I'm not interested in gay stuff either i was just saying as a suggestion for other people with other interests, but i am glad to hear that futa might be a possibility :love:

• Haha

Jesterox

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
I'm not interested in gay stuff either i was just saying as a suggestion for other people with other interests, but i am glad to hear that futa might be a possibility :love:
I'm only asking for a friend, huh? do not be ashamed! :ROFLMAO:

I'm just messing with you! ;)

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I'm only asking for a friend, huh? do not be ashamed! :ROFLMAO:

I'm just messing with you! ;)
If you look at my original post i was saying for more people to get into the game, i don't know if there is a patreon or not but more people supporting the game the better, lots of games get abandoned(Two Sides a game i like has be remade and abandoned twice now but i think that the developers fault), would hate to see a game with potential be gone because not enough people supported it.

Jesterox

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
If you look at my original post i was saying for more people to get into the game, i don't know if there is a patreon or not but more people supporting the game the better, lots of games get abandoned(Two Sides a game i like has be remade and abandoned twice now but i think that the developers fault), would hate to see a game with potential be gone because not enough people supported it.
yeah, I know what you mean. Glad you see potential.
Many developers have a false expectation about patreon. It's not like you get one version out and you get $2000 a month directly.
It is a long process and you need a good project planning.

Believe it or not, I started "Town of Temptation" a year ago, but only now I'm starting to come out of the basement and make it more public. I know, one year of work and so little content in the game so far, but most of the technical basement (except the dialog system and of course the engine itself) are coded myself. We also took our time to design a concept.
In that time I made 120$ totally... You can imagine that I don't do it for the money, but rather because it is part of my passion.

Of course you are right, the more supporters the faster you get ahead, because you can do the job full time or you can involve more people. But we are also ready to move forward in small steps.

So don't worry, sooner or later you will get your Futa at ToT :p
If the project fails because I only have 3 months to live, I will end it with a big "futa-fuck-party" for you :cool:

Last edited:

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
yeah, I know what you mean. Glad you see potential.
Many developers have a false expectation about patreon. It's not like you get one version out and you get $2000 a month directly.
It is a long process and you need a good project planning.

Believe it or not, I started "Town of Temptation" a year ago, but only now I'm starting to come out of the basement and make it more public. I know, one year of work and so little content in the game so far, but most of the technical basement (except the dialog system and of course the engine itself) are coded myself. We also took our time to design a concept.
In that time I made 120$ totally... You can imagine that I don't do it for the money, but rather because it is part of my passion.

Of course you are right, the more supporters the faster you get ahead, because you can do the job full time or you can involve more people. But we are also ready to move forward in small steps.

So don't worry, sooner or later you will get your Futa at ToT :p
If the project fails because I only have 3 months to live, I will end it with a big "futa-fuck-party" for you :cool:
LOL love the response, i have no doubt that you will make this game great, just keep at ;)

• Red Heart

Jesterox

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
You might want to make the mom older since the mom is 35 and her daughter is 25 unless she had a kid at the age of 10
I agree with you, mid 30s is the best age for a "landlady".
The problem is that in some countries the characters must be at least 21 years old to be shown erotically. That's why we decided to play it safe with Patreon.
I think the best thing would be to outsource the age in the "patch". Without the "patch" the age is fine since they are not related anyway.
With "patch", by default Lara would be 18 years old, Ellie 20 and Violet 37.
Those who prefer an older "landlady" can easily adjust the patch.
Of course, everybody only customizes the "patch" as it is allowed in your country. ;)
Thanks for your feedback, you are right.
this has already been mentioned.
We will change this in the next version as suggested above.

Reactions: Martenies
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes