Unity Abandoned Town of Temptation [v0.16] [Jestero]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jesterox

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
Hey guys,

First of all, thank you for your interest in our game and sorry that I'm responding so late.

Great game so far. Any way to hide the text box?
Not at the moment, but thanks for your input I will put it on my list.

anyone have the new version?
Still no update to the op ?
We will make version 0.15 public for everyone as soon as 0.16 is ready (Patreon release).
Of course, we can't prevent anyone from uploading the version, but at least that's our plan.

I'll come back to this in like... three years?
Looks promising but I feel like we're going to have to wait a LONG time before it's actually substantial enough to play.
We are just as impatient as you are.
In the last few releases, we have implemented quite a lot of technical content, much of it you can't see or only rudimentary.

After the release of 0.16 we will focus more on the “lewd” content (story, locations, scenes, characters).

We are already using every free minute to push this project forward, unfortunately, and that is also part of it, we have to go to work as usual.
So the time is very limited.

The project is very close to our hearts, so we will always do everything we can to improve it or make it happen faster.

See the whole thing and be a part of the journey!

the_high_king
thanks for “looks promising”...really, it motivates us. (y)

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Update feels very, very small if compared to the amount of time passed since last update. But perhaps this is simply the way of coding! Interesting systems must be built before the beefy sexy stuff.

Reactions: Jesterox

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Just discovered it today and really like wher this is going!
Art style is very nice, sounds and music too. Very nice selection of kinks/fetishes and everything optional. Looking forward to any future updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jesterox

Jesterox

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
1.5 became public:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for posting.
I have already opened a ticket so that I can take over the thread. Unfortunately, OP is no longer an uploader.
Let's see if it works :)

Update feels very, very small if compared to the amount of time passed since last update. But perhaps this is simply the way of coding! Interesting systems must be built before the beefy sexy stuff.
Yes, you are not wrong.
Of course we have to develop a lot of technical things that a classic RenPy or RPGMaker don't necessarily have.
And we have developed 2 updates in that time, but 0.16 is still Patron only. 0.16 is also bigger, but also still very technical.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only futa
Ohh you give me an idea, the game ends, the credits come up and then a "suprise motherfucker" appears and all women in the game suddenly have dicks. :LOL:

Is this game have animated sex scenes? It's hard to know with 2D games
There are no real scenes yet, but it is planned that all scenes will be animated.

Just discovered it today and really like wher this is going!
Art style is very nice, sounds and music too. Very nice selection of kinks/fetishes and everything optional. Looking forward to any future updates!
Thank you so much for your great words.
And your very good review.

I immediately sent your review to my wife via WhatsApp because I thought it was so cool.
Thank you, something like that motivates us immensely.
You recognise the passion we put into it. :love:

Reactions: RayBar

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: Nice game with nice art but unfortunately, it is a shame and a pity that a year after the initial release we have only content and gameplay for 10 minutes of playing, so it still looks like the usual demo so it's probably not a good thing and of course I don't want to sound too harsh, but that's how abandoned games end up in most cases.
But of course I hope I'm wrong in this case and I wish the dev good luck because the game has potential.

Jesterox

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2020
:unsure: Nice game with nice art but unfortunately, it is a shame and a pity that a year after the initial release we have only content and gameplay for 10 minutes of playing, so it still looks like the usual demo so it's probably not a good thing and of course I don't want to sound too harsh, but that's how abandoned games end up in most cases.
But of course I hope I'm wrong in this case and I wish the dev good luck because the game has potential.
Hey hey,

first of all, thank you for your feedback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario4don
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes