Toxic Attraction Literotica

Jun 30, 2024
That's what I mean this story don't make any since no more it was cool to see how Lester go the pussy but now it turning into some shit that seems like it will go on and on wit no end in sight
Stay the course Stestall
Don admitted on his Patreon page he was writing like maniac the last few hours to meet his release deadline for Chapter 21 alpha draft. And it shows with the story is all over the place like a person who forgot their term paper was due the night before. Don is pulling shock jock moves by pushing boundaries with Lester and Sarah. His well of creativity with the particular story is starting to dry up and he begins repeating the same tropes and dialogue. Hopefully Don and his editor make revisions to make this chapter flow better and add some context like chapter 20.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stestall
Jun 30, 2024
Seems strangely quiet...usually we've had a hero get hold of and share the latest by now....
Yeah NEOhioDude I know some people has lost interest in Toxic Attraction due to the the direction Don has steered the story and how the story is moving at a glacial pace to milk the subscribe. I don’t blame them especially when trying to decide if the juice is worth the squeeze. Don’s latest set of stories also came out right before Labor Day weekend so hopefully the hero is maybe on vacation. Hopefully give it a few more days and see if a hero will answer our call. Have the “ticker tape” parade ready

Reactions: NEOhioDude
Jun 30, 2024
So what do y'all think about this chapter
I didn’t like the direction and ending of the storyline in Chapter 21. Don made several additions to Chapter 20 which I thought he would explore especially Lester cementing an exclusive relationship with Sarah. Don however want to introduce another minor character into the story to ruin that moment. The ending was disappointing as we didn’t see a response from Lester who walk off with his tail between his legs and Sarah going off the deep end and willing to give up everything to be a slut.

Jun 30, 2024
I enjoyed Chapter 22. Setting up a confrontation between Lester, the Lincoln Group and Jessie over Sarah. Lester quickly adjusted his tactics after the failures in Chapter 20 and 21. Sarah saying the words I love you and her relationship with Lester gets deeper. Might not be everyones cup of tea but lot to like

Stestall

Apr 1, 2024
I get it tho don't should make a new story and cross sara and the others and make a whole new story because this is just dum now same sex scene now it's disrespect Dan now you add byron in the mix he might as well combine his other stories and make a new one this is too long and stupid

Vjpeter

Dec 5, 2023
Bryon, next Jessie, next d&d gang members one by one,,, wtf this story' Going... Lol I don't know who are paying for this shit story line going on now

Reactions: Stestall
Jun 30, 2024
Others said Don’s big money supporters on Discord and Patreon have a big influence on the story’s direction lately. It’s the reason why there was two additional sex scenes at the end of chapter 20 final because supporters thought it was too short. I made it this far I’m sticking it out

Stestall

Apr 1, 2024
Me too I don't know why tho lol but I honestly don't like how he changed Sara into a slut wife for Lester and got Dan like a chump but like I stated earlier it be cool if he crosses his other stories into a new one I read the one about Saul can't remember the name of it yet and the new one he just started on

Jun 30, 2024
Me too I don't know why tho lol but I honestly don't like how he changed Sara into a slut wife for Lester and got Dan like a chump but like I stated earlier it be cool if he crosses his other stories into a new one I read the one about Saul can't remember the name of it yet and the new one he just started on
I think the only story he has admitted to use a minor crossover character was Neighborhood Encounter. His greatest opportunity to do a crossover is Detestable Liaisons athe character arc is somewhat similar to Toxic Attraction. Archer the nemesis who cucks the husband Harry fucking his wife Courtney from her husband. His other long form stories don’t grab my attention and I assume his supporters also agree as Don has slow walked the other stories in favor of Toxic Attraction