Toxic Attraction Literotica

Jun 30, 2024
I like it even though Don slow tracks the story once again to milk the story, but it has a lot of added context from the alpha draft. Sarah has definitely made a turn in her relationship with Lester saying the words I love you without being prompted.

Stestall

Apr 1, 2024
I really don't like it cause I feel like Dan can get mo aggressive and I don't see a female throwing everything away over no bigger dick she fuck bryon but if it's gonna be Dan just watching his wife turn in to a slut he could've done this along time ago

Reactions: bluepixiegurl316
Jun 30, 2024
I really don't like it cause I feel like Dan can get mo aggressive and I don't see a female throwing everything away over no bigger dick she fuck bryon but if it's gonna be Dan just watching his wife turn in to a slut he could've done this along time ago
My take after Ch. 22: I think Dan and Sarah were on the rocks before Lester was ever introduced. Long distance relationships never work if kids are involved, the stressors of a loss of income, jobi, and social status were maybe too much for Sarah. Some people are not built for better or worse. Maybe Sarah is rebelling from all the expectations placed on her or maybe going through midlife crisis. Sarah now has an outlet to get away from all the bad with Dan and live the “good” and exciting life with Lester.

Reactions: bluepixiegurl316
Jun 30, 2024
Well I hope he ended this up soon
That is the general consensus by everyone but it’s Don’s most popular and lucrative story. May be concerned he will not be able to catch lightning in the bottle twice even if he reuses the same characters to create spin-offs

Stestall

Apr 1, 2024
He could do one about that female he had wrote about the one spend the night wit Lester I think it was in chapter 5 or 6 it's been funny tho from chapter 7 to now Lester done had sex with Sara and it's all the same I really lost interest in it now I just wanna see how it end

Jun 30, 2024
He could do one about that female he had wrote about the one spend the night wit Lester I think it was in chapter 5 or 6 it's been funny tho from chapter 7 to now Lester done had sex with Sara and it's all the same I really lost interest in it now I just wanna see how it end
The Lizzie angle played out rather quickly as a plot line, unless Lester wants to bring her in to stir up Sarah’s jealousy. Would be nice for Don to write a spin-off story about Lizzie