2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Dev should consider remaking the game from the ground up. Remove sandbox, streamline the plot and refine some story elements a bit. Speed up the intimacy parts a bit to maintain the slow burn aspect but not make it a purgatory of waiting. Just start fresh, new game, update the assets a bit since im sure hes learned a lot since he first started this game. Drop a big V1 release and and not lock himself to low reviews. Even if he changed things now, hes got nearly 100 reviews of criticisms and if he were to fix the game completely, almost no one would revise their rating.

Reactions: ashol

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Review on 0.8.1

This could easy be a 4 or 5 star game based on the girls and the general setup.
Unfortunately this is a hell of a grind like i barely seen before.
Other games got grindy as you need to repeat the same stuff to get additional scenes - but this "game" is on top of that all. You repeat the same day over and over again - mostly nothing happens at all. But then suddenly a new scene starts (few renders), and that's it. Again you waste your time to play several days over and over again until the next scene happens - and so on.
If that isn't enough, the controls are EXTREMELY non-intuitive and very small area to hit - instead of just hit the door (as usual) you need to hit small cogs. In school endless clicking through the same corridor over and over again. Few locations open, but you can't do anything there, but time will skip even if you don't do anything. Only having 4 timezones per day doesn't help at all (night you can't do anything though) - so effectively 3 left, whereas the morning is "school".
I could agree with slow burn - but this is NOT slow burn, it's more like long doing nothing at all.
I wasted 4 hours - in hope things will get better over time - but nope - didn't happen.

In short:
THIS is exactly the reason why people hate sandbox games. I wonder when devs gonna learn the difference between "slow burn" and "senseless grind" just for the sake of it.

NOT RECOMMENDED at all

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
well the sand box feature turned this game in absolute shit...waste of time
agree, I still don't get it, the game was fine, a bit slow for my taste but still "doable" .. but then after 2 years of "slow burn", the dev adds a completely new, slow burn, game that needs a fresh start?? all the variables are there, why not just create a 'converter' and let us continue from the last save? it's just programming ...
I was kind of liking the game ... now I'm not into it anymore, what if the dev decide to go back to a VN in two years? 4 years wasted? no thanks...

Reactions: Hyperserver

MasterPhil

Apr 6, 2018
I liked the game... before the sandbox and the realm of dream apparition... absolutely no fun to play, too much grinding for nothing... and the arrow and cogg are easely missable (dark on dark = 0 visibility).

so, restart from the start for that, I think I will no longer follow this game :mad:

what a waste...

sorry, English not my native language... but I think you understand my idea ^^

Reactions: Hyperserver
Jul 21, 2022
What kind of crack did the developer smoke?

This "game," if you can call it that, reminded me another "game" with fucked up head:

Big Brother Another Story.

They are practically unplayable.

Suggestion to some developers;

- you would do better to create 3D comics.

Because you are not good at developing games. (Renpy, Rpgm, Unity, Unreal, etc.).

However, may I suggest this game to those who are in a state of high excitement.

Your dick will go limp at the speed of light.

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
What a headache.
At first I thought it was just going to be one of those games with a lot of clicking through the daily schedule loop but, after a while nothing is even happening and I don't know what to do to progress.
Two in-game weeks of school then skipping time on the weekends (and going everywhere I can) and nothing has happened at all.
No idea what to do.

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
just continue ... every few weeks there are about 5 new renders telling a whole scene, before you get back to the same grind - EXACT the same grind.
I actually think I broke something. I just clicked through another two weeks and... nothing.
Going by this thread, I'm not missing much. I'm just not sure how I managed to break this game with fuckall going on. :unsure:

Reactions: huss22
2.30 star(s) 114 Votes