2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
EDIT: After finishing Ep6 and having a read through the forum, I take back what I said about the choices. Clearly they do have an impact.
yea choose what you like and you end up none having enuf points later to advance to lewd scenes.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
What's the progress with the daughter so far?
Notice sent by DV:
If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.

The game has a cool story, but I like a game that has 50% action. I like it when eroticism follows in proportion to the drama. If Covid doesn't kill me, I'll look forward to future updates.

Sorry DV, this is just an off steam. Continue with your beautiful work. (y):)

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
TP: The Class Next Door [Ep. 6 v0.10.1] [9thCrux] - Original Size: 699MB

Compressed version for PC (158MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Maybe one day lain will bless this game and I will give it a chance, but from reading the comments it doesn't look like I'd enjoy it in it's current state.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ep 6v0.10.1
NA

Ep 6v0.9.1
NA
Oh so no new content? Ok :unsure: No 10 pics no 100 pics... nobody's story carries on...:cautious: catch ya next update :cool:

Reactions: MarkHansen
Sep 6, 2019
The walkthrough is basically: Pick ONE Love Interest. Save before each choice. Choose then click ahead for a bit (the points aren't always instant) and see if or where the points go up. Reload and check all options before saving. ONLY pick the choice that increases your main LI. Restart the game for each of the other 11 LIs.

That's right. To see everything, you'll need to play 12 times. Judicious save games and use of "skip read text" will save on time, but there it is. As posts above have said, that's how the dev wants it, so that's that.

It's not terrible though. So far, I have 3 saves. Tiffany. Mrs Smith. Joan. In each of the cases, all of the other LIs have MAX points. They'll need a new save path when they branch off (i.e. when 2 LIs are competing for points during a choice).

Now whether you like that in a game, or not, is up to you.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Ep 6v0.10.1
NA

Ep 6v0.9.1
NA
Oh so no new content? Ok :unsure: No 10 pics no 100 pics... nobody's story carries on...:cautious: catch ya next update :cool:
basically finish movie night, and check out new home...room by literal room. Only action came from a very brief dream. Oh, and MC is having regrets leaving his ex wife, apparently he still longs for the doormat life...why he wouldn't exact a little revenge is beyond me; flowers and rainbows type of writing, but I'm used to it by now.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeepster

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Finally gave this a try....wish I had read the forums more before I did. Missed out shit because of one "wrong" choice....Which means? I have to completely restart the game if I want to progress with Tiffany? Seeing as she's the only one I've been pursuing, my game apparently is useless because I don't have max points so I can't see the only real scene with her. All because I didn't pick "How Heavy?"?

I don't understand why a developer would intentionally make a game that people NEED a walk through in order to get anywhere. Seeing as you apparently need MAX points to see anything, I can't progress with Tiffany, I can't progress with any of the other girls...and I'm stuck in a useless playthrough? I was enjoying it, even thinking about supporting...but you apparently can't progress with relying 100% on a walkthrough, which makes playing the game pointless. I really hope the developer rethinks his current MAX strategy, it's not fun to play a game if you can't play it and make some choices of your own.
So basically in 2 to 3 years when there is some kind of sex action going on. Someone needs to come up with a build in walk-thru mod that helps you decide or a cheat that Maxes out all girls and its a Harem :love::cool:

Reactions: Jackiceman321

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The bathtub scene was unexpected and pretty hot. Tiffany path 100%, she's one of the more appealing models I've seen in adult games
It was too unexpected. She does that suddenly and then this update you're like " I guess we now have a romantic relationship, huh"

rickZhedgehog

Jun 2, 2018
I really want to enjoy this game. I like the characters, and the girls are very cute, but the lack of a harem with all those cuties just sort of kills my enjoyment. I'd almost prefer if there was only one girl in the whole thing. I'll give another chance in the future, but I think for now I'm gonna have to take a break from checking the progress. Hope it does well in the meantime!

Reactions: Cernunnos.
2.30 star(s) 114 Votes