2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

BachelorChow

Jul 26, 2017
Right as MC finishes, he takes the blindfold off and .... it's not Tiffany! Game ends!!!
You put much more faith in this game than me for sure.
I expect something more like this - Tiff and MC are about to do it, she takes her clothes off, gets closer to MCs face and then...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost as bad as Cage's game. Well, maybe not, at least then I would be laughing at MC flying around and beating demons to death or something.

D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of TP: The class next door v0.16.1 compressed

Port without walkthrough and no cheats.

Port with cheats and walkthrough mod from KoGa3

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KingFap and nanoyz

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Whenever I see the game getting an update I think "this might be the time to check it out again then", then I see the changelog saying "lewd dreams", and I'm like, "nope, I'm out, it's still the same horrible writing with a stupidly executed point system".

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is amazing when devs quite nonchalantly write that you have start a new game. Sorry I am not starting a new game because I dont want to go through a slow burn for the fourth time. Backward compatibility seems beyond certain devs.
I agree with the above comment; this is not a slow burner but a non burner. Bye.

Reactions: Ronoc19 and EZ8lt

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
While I like this game, (Tiff is freakin' hot) obviously by the dialogue she expects MC to stay monogamous with her, yet there is pretty much zero intimacy between her & MC! No kissing, hugging or cuddling apart from the bath scene & boobjob which really has no context as they kinda happened out of nowhere with no lead up. If MC bangs all the little snuggies obviously Tiff will go back to Mom but if MC stays true will he ever get any affection? I know it is hinted at in this release that in a couple of days Tiff wants to have some fun but the next day is a super "pussy" sleepover...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.
IT SUCKS STIL DREAM SEX NOTHING IN REALITY
Well i dont expect any real scenes to be happen now Dev Makes MC Dreamer about sex nothing else .........
Slowburn -for all characters or FastBurn For Tiffany= At least Make Her having Sex with MC ....after that open Mc's path to other girls ......
sex with tiff will happen around 0.20.

What about Emily? Will a path ever lead to her?
possibly and even 3some with tiff and emi.

It is amazing when devs quite nonchalantly write that you have start a new game. Sorry I am not starting a new game because I dont want to go through a slow burn for the fourth time. Backward compatibility seems beyond certain devs.
I agree with the above comment; this is not a slow burner but a non burner. Bye.
yea if needs to restart from scratch then it's sayonara to this game since even with skipping it takes ages to get to end of prev. version's content and if does it on all paths then ...........

Reactions: Renzon

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here's a status screen/cheating Mod for the game. I also changed in the script file most of the "==" checks to a ">=". But I've not played the game, only made a very quick test for it. New: I added choices recommendations, too (~walkthrough).

Jan. 17, 2021:
Mod update to version v0.17.2 (for game version v0.17.2):
adapted my Mod for the new game version v0.17.2

Attention!
It seems that with this new game version v0.17.2 old saves mostly not work!
(for me it was no matter if with or without my Mod)

======================================
Download links and some more infos on my Mod page Link
======================================

Last edited:

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still the text clearly implicates that Northern Germany explains Scandinavian blood. There are no former Viking settlements in Northern Germany (unlike Normandy or Kiev), just raids. That said, it is just a minor glitch.

I agree that the game is basically a non burner for now. Nothing happens in real life, just a few interrupted dreams. And you basically have no choices at all. If you are not rude to one girl, you have to grope her later without a chance to avoid that.

Can't find any gallery or stats, so I have to play blind and miss most of the existing stuff apparently.

Game has very nice optics and potential, but is basically a loooong no-options prelude to a promising game.

Dec 13, 2018
By the way the dev is going with this game the majority of the sex scenes will be him dreaming and the only one real sex scene will happen when the last update happens in which the game will be completely completed.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
By the way the dev is going with this game the majority of the sex scenes will be him dreaming and the only one real sex scene will happen when the last update happens in which the game will be completely completed.
Sex dreams and nude imagination ruin a game, just have it only in MC reality or don't bother even if it's super slow burn.
if you're going to have dream and imagination scenes make it blurry or in sexy clothes/underwear, art of the tease,
at least until MC has actually seen them naked or and had sex with them.
might as well make pg romance game.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss
2.30 star(s) 114 Votes