2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Here's a status screen/cheating Mod for the game. I also changed in the script file most of the "==" checks to a ">=". But I've not played the game, only made a very quick test for it.

Mod update v1.1:
added choices recommendations (~walkthrough)

Download link Mod only (~3MB):
-
Awesomeness, I do love your work on these things. Thank you so much for this.

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
We aren't talking settlements; we're talking bloodlines: DNA not Architecture.
"Yes, I think it is my Scandinavian blood, my parents are from New York".
Would that argument make sense to you?
More people with Scandinavian ancestors in New York or Saskatchewan.
There are a few Danes at the border to Denmark, but Denmark isn't even strictly Scandinavia.

And I agree: No burn is something different from slow burn. A few hard to unlock interrupted dreams are not enough. Some people paid over a year waiting for it. " Story progress is also going to contain some of it. "(i.e. lewd content") that is simply not true.

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
Been playing since since the first version.. Its gotten worse and worse... 90% of the game is people saying hello and goodbye. Boring dialogues that do nothing to move the story forward and add nothing to the narrative or to the readers knowledge. (I am a writer by profession) Your average high schooler would write better dialogue. Also, there's a difference between a slow burn and Zero burn.
Really feeeeeeling like you man.... i meant ... if he or any other one *author wish to add or go the so slow path of slow burn* fineee really , but this is like speaking to the air , no acomplishing pety much anything , if he want can add it? yess sure bur addd some more content to the main plot ... i have see and plaued for example games like Our Fate , and that is even 10 times more developed on plot than this ....maybe maybe he is new? or maybe maybe or maybe he dont know what way to go and do the plot , like it should be so hard to do no? or maybe he is for patreons? i meant 80 % of the imgs arechars combinations and colors flavors of the same , what is fine and really good , but is no the main matter , if no plot , like the chapter 1 and intro have less clothes than the chater 13 .. really ew on this guy , is a free game so ewll , at the end i cant complin much , but good luck on his supporters , and pardoooon my frencch

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Hmmm so because you like it you can comment, but anyone that doesn't can't comment and should stfu and go away.........:rolleyes:
For the last few pages all there has been pretty much is bitching and moaning. No constructive comments only people crying cause there is little to no sex. Those people should STFU. Now if it was constructive and you dont like then sure say something but holy crap the crying. And there are plenty of games on here that i dont like for one reason or another. I challenge you to find a thread where i went on it and bitched and moaned or cried cause i didnt like it. You know what you wont find one cause i havnt posted on any of them treads. At most i have posted something like this. I dont like such and such good luck to the dev and left it at that. but you folks have cried and cried that the sexy stuff isnt happening fast enough for you. And it was posted on the OP that this was and is a slow burn game so dont expect any sexy time anytime soon. So yes you souldnt comment and just STFU if want you have to say isnt constructive.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Is there anything of substance worth discussing here? Cause if there is I would love to hear it.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
"Yes, I think it is my Scandinavian blood, my parents are from New York".
Would that argument make sense to you?
More people with Scandinavian ancestors in New York or Saskatchewan.
There are a few Danes at the border to Denmark, but Denmark isn't even strictly Scandinavia.
I concede the issue. There are obviously no pale skinned, blond haired, blue eyed people of Scandinavian decent from Northern German who could be mistaken for an albino.

It would make sense if they said: "Yes, I think it is my Scandinavian blood, my parents are from Minnesota". That state was settled by a lot people from Sweden and Norway.

And I agree: No burn is something different from slow burn. A few hard to unlock interrupted dreams are not enough. Some people paid over a year waiting for it. " Story progress is also going to contain some of it. "(i.e. lewd content") that is simply not true.
On this we agree.

Last edited:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Started a new, almost at the end of 16.1. Tiff gallery (cat icon) doesn't seem to work (doesn't switch to bottles page), or am i the only one?

Ahhh , i figured out what happened.... at the very beginning you have the option to take tiff's suitcase upstatirs.
I chose "Get changed first" instead of "Take it upstairs now".
"Take it upstairs now" will set the variables to access Tiff gallery.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Been playing since since the first version.. Its gotten worse and worse... 90% of the game is people saying hello and goodbye. Boring dialogues that do nothing to move the story forward and add nothing to the narrative or to the readers knowledge. (I am a writer by profession) Your average high schooler would write better dialogue. Also, there's a difference between a slow burn and Zero burn.
Exactly my thoughts. Its literally just that. Girls greeting the MC, talking about random stuff and then say goodbye and u go to sleep with your daughter. You could cut the game by 50-60% and you wont miss a thing - just a text plate
"After a few days of searching and stuff, they bought a new home and settled in. - Everything is setup for the housewarming party"

I like slower build ups, but this game does not build up anything. There is basically no character development. All the girls are what they are and even the dynamic between the MC and his D does not really change - despite the fact that they sleep in one bed.

Oh and for me it is just creepy how every female is throwing herself at the MC.

And there are 2 buttons - one looks like some stats (not working) and the other one is some kind of dreamcatcher menu? So I guess we will see the addition of supernatural or magic as tags soon? ... That makes everything even more boring. Because the MC already has the "pussy magnet" superpower.

Reactions: Mario4don

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The storyline and renders in this game look awesome, but skimming some of the recent comments makes me wonder if it's worth playing this game. Sounds like there's no sex or lewd content yet? Anything with the daughter character yet?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The storyline and renders in this game look awesome, but skimming some of the recent comments makes me wonder if it's worth playing this game. Sounds like there's no sex or lewd content yet? Anything with the daughter character yet?
There is a lot of lewd content and sexual acts but people are crying that its part of the MCs dreams for now mostly.

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
I concede the issue. There are obviously no pale skinned, blond haired, blue eyed people of Scandinavian decent from Northern German who could be mistaken for an albino.
There are many pale skinned, blond haired, blue eyed people of Northern Germany decent in Northern Germany, like Friesians who live there for 2000 years. It has been the dominant physical appearance there.
Actually, during Ice Age Scandinavia was covered with glaciers, then settled mostly from Northern Germany.
Just because one French can speak English doesn't make this argument valid: "I can speak English, because my parents are from France".

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
What storyline ? This game has no storyline at all, only some small chit chat and over and over again the same boring dialogues which comes down to - "good morning", "how are you" and "goodbye" - if this you call awesome storyline so I was probably played in some other version of this game :eek:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.16.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes