2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Is it possible to pursue both the daughter and the other LI's at the same time? First play through I went after all of them and didn't activate any of Tiffany's scenes. Seems Tiffany's route only works when you turn down all the other girls?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it possible to pursue both the daughter and the other LI's at the same time? First play through I went after all of them and didn't activate any of Tiffany's scenes. Seems Tiffany's route only works when you turn down all the other girls?
1 at a time (or at least was when game started) not that it matters since there isn't much content on any paths.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
That can't be happening... Both Joan and Daria want me, and they are almost OK with accepting each other... Not mentioning Marjory The Marvelous...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One girl at a time?! But there's so many....:cry:
yup.

That can't be happening... Both Joan and Daria want me, and they are almost OK with accepting each other... Not mentioning Marjory The Marvelous...
yup but dev hasn't stated if 1 at a time or menage a trois or full blown harem since early version that each girl/woman is on it's own path so we continue focusing on daughter. official walkthrough would help but ............

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah the story seems to work very well for harem, not sure why the dev isn't exploring that.

Also theres so many different LI's. When I re-played the daughter route almost all the scenes were the same. Having to replay almost all the same exact scenes over again for each LI will get kind of tedious - anybody know why there's no "skip" button?

yup but dev hasn't stated if 1 at a time or menage a trois or full blown harem since early version that each girl/woman is on it's own path so we continue focusing on daughter. official walkthrough would help but ............
Agree a walkthrough would be great. I used the walkthrough mod which basically just suggests pursuing all the girls, but as we see that doesn't actually work :unsure:

Reactions: HansDampf788

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Press 'tab' or hold 'ctrl,' there's your skip button. If you download a new version and text signatures are updated, you can skip it by enabling "Skip > Unseen text" in options.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This scene is animated? I'm pretty sure we have animated sex scenes in this game but in new version i cant find any animation except old ones so DEV stop making animations?

1608157608347.png

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Yep. He said that animations take a long time to render and 9thCrux said he doesn't want to limit content in new episodes, so animations are on hold for the time being. I figure once he finally picks up an Ampere card, he's going to start doing animations again.

• Sad

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
One girl at a time?! But there's so many....:cry:
If only it was harem :p but for now I'm more invested in the daughter and Daria they seem to be the main focus most of the time not to say the other girls are bad just feels like those two are in more scenes than the others.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Even if there was a harem option, you'd probably have unique scenes in every specific romance path. OCD types would be compelled to play every possible combination...

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Played at ep. 5 and got to enjoy the game only at images folder scrolling. Impossible to figure out what "route" you are on or even whether there are any - in-game playthrough was too boring. Did the same with eps up to 13 now.
But girls are too damn good.
Interiors, models and lighting are much above average. Though the setting of scenes with people need some work because their poses and expressions catch attention so much it feels uneasy. Strangely the first scenes from intro look much more intimate and alive. Also the yard (and the out-of-gates). After the scenes with picking up girls in suburban area that wall with "palm-trees" looks like bad DukeNukem3D-clones level design. The landscape photo though is placed very professional, can't say anything, but the one seen from the gates could be something more like blurred suburban area girls' houses screencap.
Cat's emotions are well-conveyed but it's too smol. I could imagine (didn't read text as I mentioned) that it could be an kitteh, but it's body proportions are of adult cat so next to people it looks a bit wrong. May be it's head should be bigger a bit, dunno. Not as criticism, but it's fur looks a bit monolith, but I don't know how to express what's wrong and how to make it better. Could also assume that this breed is nastier at temper scratching and biting the hell out of the owners when playful, laying on laptop keyboard and pushing pc mouse (and what not) from the table. Anyway, the cat's great overall. Even the best of all games here.

Stew1031

Apr 26, 2019
I've read the criticisms regarding this game. However, I'm not even getting the dream sequences. I am currently on the first day at the school. Was there an actual dream the night before? Because I didn't see it.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes