2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've read the criticisms regarding this game. However, I'm not even getting the dream sequences. I am currently on the first day at the school. Was there an actual dream the night before? Because I didn't see it.
yes.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Any idea on how to resolve the issue?
Seems you only get dream sequences of the daughter OR the other girls. So when you're pursuing the daughter, earlier on you may not have dreams of the other girls, and if I recall the daughter's dream sequences are less in the beginning. At least I think that's how it works, not sure.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there might be 1 dreamscene before going to school 1st time.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You can only pursue 1 girl at a time in this game. There are choices early on that lock paths from happening and they are not intuitive. This really needs a path based walkthrough for each of the girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can only pursue 1 girl at a time in this game. There are choices early on that lock paths from happening and they are not intuitive. This really needs a path based walkthrough for each of the girls.
yea but no1 will do that since unless dev makes it it'd take "a while" to play all possible paths thru and lately it hasn't felt that needs to be on single girl path.

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
Honestly, I think the dev needs a walkthrough for this game for himself.

He doesn't seem to be sure what direction he wants to go and having arbitary choices that no one can possibly guess, that will have long lasting changes to your desired path, makes for a rather frustrating game.

I really want to like this game. The models and graphics are great but the storyline is a bit of a mess and seems to be stuck with no real progression. That barbecue was a joke. 10mins of greetings 10 minutes of goodbyes and nothing of consequence in between.

Reactions: AJBit and arms99

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Honestly, I think the dev needs a walkthrough for this game for himself.

He doesn't seem to be sure what direction he wants to go and having arbitary choices that no one can possibly guess, that will have long lasting changes to your desired path, makes for a rather frustrating game.

I really want to like this game. The models and graphics are great but the storyline is a bit of a mess and seems to be stuck with no real progression. That barbecue was a joke. 10mins of greetings 10 minutes of goodbyes and nothing of consequence in between.
exactly and if choices made don't lead to sex with tiff or any1 else then game ends deleted.

SAYAN BOSE

Mar 10, 2018
My unofficial Android port of TP: The class next door v0.16.1 compressed

Mega Port without walkthrough and no cheats.

Mega Port with cheats and walkthrough mod from KoGa3

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

File link is unavailable

Reactions: Punto

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
File link is unavailable
guess why?

hint: posters name

and here's same tip as for prev. asker: 1. goto that discord and ask from that modder if still has it, 2. goto proper subforum (not this) and request new port.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes