2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Game keep crashing after the update to 0.17.2, redownloaded the file again from both NOPY & MEGA, extract, and same results:

Having a look at the log file, it is caused by

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And it seems that this problem is pertaining to Ren'Py 7.4.0.1167

1610889523179.png

Last edited:

Kayzer

Sep 4, 2018
Still the text clearly implicates that Northern Germany explains Scandinavian blood. There are no former Viking settlements in Northern Germany (unlike Normandy or Kiev), just raids. That said, it is just a minor glitch.
Well, you have the border to Denmark in Northern Germany, can't imagine there wasn't some DNA spillage between them there.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
History knowledge of my home country. My ancestors come from Northern Germany. The Frisians fought off everyone else including migrating tribes and missionaries.
So all the Wiki articles one can find are just made up and essentially fake?!?
And you deny the genetic studies of several german universities and the well established University of Cambridge who is leader in the field ?
I think you don´t know our home country as well as you think.

Just for your information the frisians didn´t fight off every one. They in fact intermaried with slavs and vikings and half a dozen others.
Just look at the genetic ancestry of people from Swansen and Schleswig for example.

D

Deleted member 2867548

Bummer! Game won't load. had to download it twice to get one that would extract but neither the 64 or 32 versions will open....

D

Deleted member 2867548

Well, you have the border to Denmark in Northern Germany, can't imagine there wasn't some DNA spillage between them there.
young viking man achieves erection...of course he's going to head off to find a female he's not related to for some fun...lol

Reactions: Kayzer

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Game crashes on startup, no mod files or patches not even unren. Just unzipped and went to play but keep getting crash after crash, no error file either just the log.txt file that all renpy games create the first time you double click the exe.

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
Ok, my saves won't work... so I will start again (and again and again) 'cauz I really like this game and the story...

(and how can I install that Webm-think... the readme is about 1.000.000.000 words!!!)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TiffanyMonroe

No the game was never sandbox it just had a sandbox demo at the end of the updates that was there so you could test it out but there was nothing to do other then move from one place to another.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

red374

Sep 26, 2019
Ok, my saves won't work... so I will start again (and again and again) 'cauz I really like this game and the story...

(and how can I install that Webm-think... the readme is about 1.000.000.000 words!!!)
Extract the files, and there is an install_webmdshow.exe in the extracted files folder. Run that as administrator.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes