2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
I wish we had a plot where we could get them registered registered to vote and teach them how to be conscientious citizens. It would also help to avoid any potential Rule 7 issues.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don’t know, man. You’re missing out on a great opportunity to skip through a bunch of wretched dialogue and saying good morning. I heard it was revised and you have the opportunity to explore monogamy and lucid dreaming. Your loss!
replayed this few times when it was earlier versions and didn't like it then.

Lizzard_Of_Blades

Mar 8, 2018
Windows Defender blocks TPTheClassNextDoor-32.exe and considers it " "

I rarely see issues with Defender, so relaying. Downloaded from NOPY if that matters.
Same for me. Avira and Malwarebytes both detected suspicious software. Download from NOPY.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I really would like to get into this game as the preview images look stellar. The fact that it is ultimate blue ball simulator and from what it sounds like single LI and getting locked out of the others early means I regrettably have to give this one a pass. A year and a half no longer constitutes slow burn, you are now in the realm of born again virgin.

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
good storyline and graphics is on par on this one and hope you do more of it and an idea on an option for a gallery of scenes from the past depending on the girls done

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
It is good to hear that an update is ready, however some people, including yours truly, have issues with the new version of renpy! Having the project available in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions sounds good in theory, but reality kicks in making both of them crash on startup! :(
It is a general issue for all projects created with the new version of renpy, not specificly this one.
We can only hope that it will be fixed soon!
Anyway I hope some of the others are able to enjoy the update! (y)

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Still on the slow burn, I assume?
Actually no, there are two non-dream sex acts this time handjob from Joan then blowjob from Daria if your romance stats with them are high enough. The dialog is still terrible but the renders seem to have improved and the bunny suits are pretty hot.

aekseer

May 10, 2020
Nice... We have a dick fun with Daria and Joan (I love Joan), it goes really good, but maybe a little slow, just a little slow.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
It is good to hear that an update is ready, however some people, including yours truly, have issues with the new version of renpy! Having the project available in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions sounds good in theory, but reality kicks in making both of them crash on startup! :(
It is a general issue for all projects created with the new version of renpy, not specificly this one.
We can only hope that it will be fixed soon!
Anyway I hope some of the others are able to enjoy the update! (y)
As in one of my previous post, I checked the game by decompiling and recompiling it using Ren'Py 7.3.2.320. The game works perfectly fine except for the recent save games are not compatible but old save games are. Now I remember why, the dev mentioned that we have to start anew, that's because the new launcher isn't compatible with save game.

Actually, the developer might not see this as a bug. However, it is an issue with the latest renpy launcher itself. I got the latest SDK, and try to launch it. There's the same behaviour. Crashing upon launch. With that being said, it's a launcher issue, not the game itself.

Anyhow, I just messaged Renpy team regarding the issue and hopefully they'll fix it.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Hi thank you for The F.A.Q section on your subscribstar I would have played this game if I hadn't read it and realized the content wasn't for me so thank you again.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes