2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
My game loads up fine and my last save also loads fine but I saved a few scenes before the end of the last version and when I play it to continue, it says Episode 13 end. It doesnt go straight to the new content.

What now?

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Those who are experiencing game crash upon launch, that's an issue with Ren'Py 7.4.0.1167

I did a little investigation and it seems that decompiling the game and recompile using Ren'Py 7.3.2.320 solved the problem but the save game isn't compatible.

Regarding the virus thread, windows defender doesn't detect it as a virus through with the original engine, 7.4.0.1167.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
I've updated my cheating/walkthrough Mod to the lates game version v0.17.2.
Link to my Mod page here.

Attention!
It seems that with this new game version v0.17.2 old saves mostly not work!
For me it was no matter if loading a save with or without using my Mod.

About the virus messages:
I've already postet here that maybe the new Ren'Py engine used by the dev causes false alerts in some antivirus programs (and I'm also pretty sure that this new engine is also the reason for the saves issue)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My first thought, but not sure how to solve it if that is the case.
check av's etc quarantines.

Ok, my saves won't work... so I will start again (and again and again) 'cauz I really like this game and the story...
at least some1 likes game.

couple months ago i've heard you could not be be on multiple women's paths, is that still the case or did it change?
afawk hasn't changed and dev hasn't prolly said 1 way or other.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
couple months ago i've heard you could not be be on multiple women's paths, is that still the case or did it change?
Kind of? If you are on Tiff's path, you miss out on points that are required for Ms Smith's and Joan's. However, I think all of the other girls are still open at this point... That doesn't make a lot of sense to me so maybe it's an oversight... Or maybe the Dev just hasn't gotten around to closing the other paths yet although Daria's and Marjory's are pretty advanced at this point.

At any rate, I console cheated to open up Joan and Ms Smith too.

AmishJ

Mar 4, 2018
Windows Defender blocks TPTheClassNextDoor-32.exe and considers it " "

I rarely see issues with Defender, so relaying. Downloaded from NOPY if that matters.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I was going to download it but if you just keep it to dream scenes then it is just a waist to time doing so.
Not only are most of the sex scenes dreams. Lately Tiffany wakes the MC up before he gets to have sex with the girl.

Last edited:

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
It would be really cool if we could have the option to give customized lectures through the class periods. Ultimately, this side plot could be a rewarding slow burn to get their SAT scores high enough to get them all into a good college.

is it possible to add a computer to the game, so we can help them get their FAFSA applications in order?

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
With the mod, starting over wasn't an issue and the new scenes make the game make more sense & flow better. If you are trying to play from an old save, for God's sake, STOP! as you will miss a lot of dream sex with students & teachers. Grab KoGa3 's mod & profit!

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Windows Defender blocks TPTheClassNextDoor-32.exe and considers it " "

I rarely see issues with Defender, so relaying. Downloaded from NOPY if that matters.
I just scanned it with Windows defender and it said the same thing. That it is: " "

Mac Attaq

Jan 29, 2020
atm no interest to restart game so will wait if there'll be fix or not.
I don’t know, man. You’re missing out on a great opportunity to skip through a bunch of wretched dialogue and saying good morning. I heard it was revised and you have the opportunity to explore monogamy and lucid dreaming. Your loss!

• Haha
Reactions: boraxkarloff
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes