2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
Like half the scenes in the preview screenshots aren't in the game.

Talk about a cocktease.
They are there, but unless you choose exactly the right combination of choices you will miss them. Use the walkthrough or wait for the walkthrough mod to be updated.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
Idk if this is just me, but the stats screen seems to be bugged after this latest update...the moment i reach the point where the mc is to address the students and introduce himself in the hall with the mic and all that the stats screen stops popping up when i try to click it. it works before that part starts.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
With the mod, starting over wasn't an issue and the new scenes make the game make more sense & flow better. If you are trying to play from an old save, for God's sake, STOP! as you will miss a lot of dream sex with students & teachers. Grab KoGa3 's mod & profit!
So are you saying game must be restarted to get new scenes earlier in the game?

Actually no, there are two non-dream sex acts this time handjob from Joan then blowjob from Daria if your romance stats with them are high enough. The dialog is still terrible but the renders seem to have improved and the bunny suits are pretty hot.
Is it possible to get the Joan and Daria scenes on the same play through? What about when pursuing Tiffany? Using cheat mod, so hopefully this works

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
As in one of my previous post, I checked the game by decompiling and recompiling it using Ren'Py 7.3.2.320. The game works perfectly fine except for the recent save games are not compatible but old save games are. Now I remember why, the dev mentioned that we have to start anew, that's because the new launcher isn't compatible with save game.

Actually, the developer might not see this as a bug. However, it is an issue with the latest renpy launcher itself. I got the latest SDK, and try to launch it. There's the same behaviour. Crashing upon launch. With that being said, it's a launcher issue, not the game itself.

Anyhow, I just messaged Renpy team regarding the issue and hopefully they'll fix it.
Many thanks for this. As you say, hopefully they will fix it as this issue seems to be affecting any game with the new launcher

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
It is not the first time the mega and nopy files have been flagged by an antivirus program .
i know of 3 other instances where this happened over time.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019

The lead dev of Renpy asked me to try the prerelease version 7.4.1

I downloaded the SDK and launch TP with it, no crashing at all

The game works perfectly fine as intended. So for those who are tech-savvy and is having issue where the game is crashing and can't wait for a fix from the game developer, do the following:

1. Download prerelease Renpy SDK 7.4.1
2. Unzip the SDK in a folder
3. Launch the executable file within the SDK folder.
4. Click on "Create New Project"
5. Give it a name "TP" obviously
6. Choose the resolution, 1920 x 1080 should be fine
7. Copy the "game" content from the original game and paste into the newly create project
8. Select the Project
9. Hit Launch Project

And enjoy!

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
ok, so am I stupid or are there no lewd scenes up until now? I know it is a slow game and I don't mind, it is just that the choices one has don't seem so different to me. Do they have an actual effect on the story? Did I do sth. wrong and therfore miss a hot scene?

Is there a proper up to date walkthrough?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ok, so am I stupid or are there no lewd scenes up until now? I know it is a slow game and I don't mind, it is just that the choices one has don't seem so different to me. Do they have an actual effect on the story? Did I do sth. wrong and therfore miss a hot scene?

Is there a proper up to date walkthrough?
written only to patrons with money and freebies use wt mod (in op).

there are only 2 lewd scenes: bj and tj from daughter, rest are dreams.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah the topless bath with daughter where she jerks you off was a long time ago and it almost seems like we went backwards with her. I also missed out on Joan scene cuz of Tiffany focus I guess...

Reactions: BigDaddyDom
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes