2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Here is a recompiled (non-compressed) 7.4.1 version for those who are having the original launcher crashed:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.17.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Lol00000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played thru (fast way), besides new dreams and plot advancing whole day or 2 (yippee) only new things were few new dreams (interrupted ofc) and some sexual scenes.

seems that dev changed his mind about need to play 1 route at a time but not 100% sure about that.

Beachurmeat

Jul 3, 2017
I quite like this game but my main problem is that the Mac and Windows versions are updated independently. I'm still waiting for the updated Mac version. Damn shame.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I give up on this. Besides the really stoic line delivery, you can tell every time the writer took a break. There is several continuity errors that crop up and kinda breaks the story for me specifically ( I doubt anyone else finds it such a big deal). Why order breakfast, only to leave immediately and never get it? Why have melanie or whatever her name is make a point to drive to the school herself, then take a ride home with you, leaving her car at the school? There were other instances, its not a big deal really. But I get hung up on those details, and they keep happening. I'm just gonna have to put this game to the side.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Any thoughts or plans for a Harem route?
Maybe if he stops dreaming about screwing everyone, and actually makes a move on anyone. He hasn't even tried to seduce any of the teachers that show obvious interest in the MC, or any of the students that are practically on their knees begging for his cock.
Gotta make moves on the opposite sex to have a significant other, not a lone a harem...The MC as he's written is more than content with dreaming about pussy, rather than getting any of it IRL.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
I played a bit. I totally understand when devs what to do a "slow burn" type of game, but that usually means the story and/or writing itself is good enough.
Here the writing is very strange. Kind of official even when casually speaking. like everyone has a stick up his butt. it sounds totally unrealistic and strange. also a lot of sentences don't make any sense, i mean they make sense on their own, but no one will say them in the context of the whole conversation.
and i can't really tell what the story is about, i mean if there is something more than just "slice of life" story here. and i'm not sure if i will even try to reach deeper into the story. it's just not enjoyable to read this with this type of writing.

Reactions: regai

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
hi there please walkthought
You can have it there, but it's not updated for long enough.. so there's mod, which adds description for all the right answers(to play anyone route - you can pick choises only with their points).
All these links you can find right under download links of the game in "Extras" section ;)

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
TP: The Class Next Door [v0.23.1] with KoGa3 mod
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 114 Votes