Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned TP - The Class Next Door - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod [v0.25.1] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

friendmb

Oct 4, 2020
it was the mod only download, i tried from both sources. it quarantined and deleted immediately upon download of zip so can't tell you what specific file, it says it detected "Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml"

i just tried downloading the full modded game and that seemed to be ok.. can you tell me which files i should copy out of that if i want to use it with the uncompressed game?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
it was the mod only download, i tried from both sources. it quarantined and deleted immediately upon download of zip so can't tell you what specific file, it says it detected "Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml"

i just tried downloading the full modded game and that seemed to be ok.. can you tell me which files i should copy out of that if i want to use it with the uncompressed game?
This is really strange, I actually expected the other way around (that the full download is recognized and not the Mod only one...).
My Mod consists of the following files, so you can copy them from my compressed download to the uncompressed game:
TP_filelist.jpg

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Thank you very much, KoGa3 (DEV from MOD), I will release my wife to sleep at your house today, you deserve it. Obs. My mother-in-law goes with her. :cool:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
hey KoGa3, can you enable the option to name saves? since it isn't an harem game and there are a lot of girls naming the saves will be a huge help.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
hey KoGa3, can you enable the option to name saves? since it isn't an harem game and there are a lot of girls naming the saves will be a huge help.
Not a bad idea - I'll have a look to see if that's possible here.

Edit:
I made a first version. So far it's an optional patch for my Mod. You can find it on my Mod main page under the downloads.

Last edited:
Reactions: d_pedestrian

scplions74

Sep 21, 2019
In the android version how can i access the menu to save the game? I'm trying several gestures and can't seem to find how to save game.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
In the android version how can i access the menu to save the game? I'm trying several gestures and can't seem to find how to save game.
There should actually be a "Menu" button on the buttom of the screen. This should open the game menu where you can save and load your game (I added that game menu only for my Android version). I made a quick check on my phone with starting a new game and it worked there.

Jun 27, 2018
There should actually be a "Menu" button on the buttom of the screen. This should open the game menu where you can save and load your game (I added that game menu only for my Android version). I made a quick check on my phone with starting a new game and it worked there.
Please tell me where is the menu options , I can't find it

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Surprise, surprise, didn't expect your update this soon, but hey, I'll download this and the game tonight, and play upon the new stuff tomorrow. Thank you so much for updating this.

harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
I enjoy the game/story but at this point thinking calling it quits if every time there is a update I have to start the game over to play the new content the way it should be played, I can never get up to where the update's start.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Was it the Mod only download or the complete download? Which file in my ZIP download was detected? I also checked both files with different AVs again, on my system it looks ok. Well, this RenPy version the game uses still causes sometimes false positive alerts - hopefully with the next game version this is gone...
testessdsa-unscreen.gif

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
You have to activate the Mod info screen here first:

Then you can do the following with it:

And if you have installed the Mod patch v0.20.1b too, you can now also switch to "Walkthrough +" by pressing the "WT ON" button another time:
Thank you Koga, i found it (y) Thanks for being patient :geek:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote