Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned TP - The Class Next Door - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod [v0.25.1] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Here a download file without the already compiled rpyc files. Only problem can be that some old saves aren't working anymore (that's why I integreted them):
Oh the game was fine unpacked and started no problem, saves and all. The issue was the mod itself being flagged, auto removed and blocked from DL. Which I found weird because I use a lot of your mods and this was the only one that has been flagged from you. So I figured I would let you know.

Reactions: KoGa3

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
:oops: Whoa, didn't expect so many respond now. Well, I'll have a look at it again. If there isn't a big change in the game it shouldn't take that long to update my Mod.
Well, if it isn't that long, might not take me long to get back to caught up with the Dev tonight. But also, thank you so very much for doing this, greatly appreciated.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
KoGa very, very good job! Respect!
Thanks very much!
Hopefully you will have the Android port soon too.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa very, very good job! Respect!
Thanks very much!
Hopefully you will have the Android port soon too.
Added the Android port. But keep in mind the I'm not an expert on that system and the game itself is not designed for small screens. But it seems to work.

Info: I have added the usual basic swipe shortcuts now, too (swipe up: game menu, swipe left: back, swip right: skip, swipe down: hide)

• Red Heart
Reactions: mcnero

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Added the Android port. But keep in mind the I'm not an expert on that system and the game itself is not designed for small screens. But it seems to work.

Info: I have added the usual basic swipe shortcuts now, too (swipe up: game menu, swipe left: back, swip right: skip, swipe down: hide)
So fast rly great job thanks!

Edit: KoGa3 i have played and tested your Android port with Mod works perfect.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
can we pls get in on mega?
Sorry, I don't use Mega anymore since they kicked files from me.

Also a little "warning": As far as I know the game is getting a kind of restart or is somehow switching to a new game called TCND: EX.

I don't have to much infos about it, but according some dev notes and screenshots on his subscribestar this one seems to become a kind of free roam/sandbox game. I'm not a big fan of those games, and they are a nightmare (at least for me) to Mod. So I will probably have to stop this Mod project here then. But we'll see.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 Come back please! it's not abandoned! new update today! :LOL:
Thanks for the info, but the new 0.3.1 is NOT an update to the previous VN game. This is the new TCND: EX with sandbox/freeroam elements. I will therefore pass on this variant as already mentioned. I'm not a fan of this kind of games and they are a nightmare for me to do a Mod.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2020
Thanks for the info, but the new 0.3.1 is NOT an update to the previous VN game. This is the new TCND: EX with sandbox/freeroam elements. I will therefore pass on this variant as already mentioned. I'm not a fan of this kind of games and they are a nightmare for me to do a Mod.
Oh yikes I didn't get the memo it was going full blown sandbox mode, and by the first minute of playing it... it's terrible...
Sorry to you bother you! :coffee:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Oh yikes I didn't get the memo it was going full blown sandbox mode, and by the first minute of playing it... it's terrible...
Sorry to you bother you! :coffee:
Yeah, I've seen some player comments in the main game thread which were also pretty disappointed. I was a bit curious now and skipped through the game to the new free roam part too...:oops:

Well, it's the dev's game and his decision what he want's to do with the game in the future. But I'm afraid he actually didn't do himself any favors with that. It seems now that even his game fans here on F95 are now dropping out...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote