Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned TP - The Class Next Door - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod [v0.25.1] [KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks, but I'm not sure if I continue that. Looking at the main game thread with the "funny comments", I'm actually considering to abandon it now.
Could you explain the situation for me? cause I have no clue what is going on right now :S

Like i read sandbox, which while I get some people aren't big fans, unless it is really trash, I don't see why that would cause the biggest fuss, so feel like i am missing something. (unless it is trash).

Cause honestly making this sandbox.. does make it more accurate to the game it was based on :S (although I do get some may be attached to current format).

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Could you explain the situation for me? cause I have no clue what is going on right now :S

Like i read sandbox, which while I get some people aren't big fans, unless it is really trash, I don't see why that would cause the biggest fuss, so feel like i am missing something. (unless it is trash).

Cause honestly making this sandbox.. does make it more accurate to the game it was based on :S (although I do get some may be attached to current format).
Hi. The post you quoted was months before that and had actually nothing to do with the current game change.

As you maybe have seen in the main game thread too, most players of the game are not happy with the new style of it. Also the implementation of these new elements are mediocre at best according the comments there. I'm not an expert for these games since I only play and mod VNs. But even I have to admit that I was a bit "shocked" what I've seen in it after a quick look into the new "EX" game.

Maybe this game with the new style could fit for you now. You mentioned the sandbox is probably making the game more accurate to what it was based on. Well, I only can tell you that it's now devinitely not for me anymore. But that is my decision and my personal opinion of course and is mostly based on the style of games I do like. The new TCND:EX is unfortunately not one of them anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rude Roy

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hi. The post you quoted was months before that and had actually nothing to do with the current game change.

As you maybe have seen in the main game thread too, most players of the game are not happy with the new style of it. Also the implementation of these new elements are mediocre at best according the comments there. I'm not an expert for these games since I only play and mod VNs. But even I have to admit that I was a bit "shocked" what I've seen in it after a quick look into the new "EX" game.

Maybe this game with the new style could fit for you now. You mentioned the sandbox is probably making the game more accurate to what it was based on. Well, I only can tell you that it's now devinitely not for me anymore. But that is my decision and my personal opinion of course and is mostly based on the style of games I do like. The new TCND:EX is not one of them.
O that last bit was just me thinking outloud don't give it any importance. Was just curious what I missed (also didn't realise how old it actually was :S )

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 990331

Feb. 23, 2022
I stop this Mod now because the developer has also stopped to make updates for this game.
Well, there is a kind of follow-up game called "TCND: EX". But it's developed as a sandbox/freeroam
I won't follow/play and definitely not do a Mod anymore for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mod doesnt work properly, I cant start the game.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Mod doesnt work properly, I cant start the game.
Hi. Please keep in mind this Mod was for the very first game version (without the "EX"). As far as I've seen this version isn't even available anymore on F95zone. Only the both follow up games "TCND: EX" and "TCND: EX2". There my Mod will of course not work.

Last edited:

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
Hi. Please keep in mind this Mod was for the very first game version (without the "EX"). As far as I've seen this version isn't even available anymore on F95zone. Only the both follow up games "TCND: EX" and "TCND: EX2". There my Mod will of course not work.
Would you provide original game then. I don't know how to play this game. I stuck at a point. I don't know how I can go forward.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Would you provide original game then. I don't know how to play this game. I stuck at a point. I don't know how I can go forward.
Unfortunately I don't have a link for that. But I still have my latest download for the compressed original game TP v0.25.1 with already included Mod from me here: (~720MB)
Some infos for this game and the follow up ones since it's quite confusing:

The first game from this developer was TP: The Class Next Door. A typical VN (Visual Novel) with choices. And had quite a fan base. But after game version TP v0.25.1 (~ end 2021) the developer suddenly felt the urge to change the game into a free roam/sandbox game. He stopped the original game and made a follow up one with the name TCND:EX (TCND probably stands for The Class Next Door, actually don't know what "EX" is for, maybe EXtended).

Anyway, with that version I left the game and stopped my Mod, didn't liked it anymore. And it seems quite some others here, too. He still released updates for this game for his followers/subs, but on F95zone this game version was mostly ignored from now on.

But I guess after some time even some of his followers/subs left also. So he stopped I think end 2022 TCND:EX too and made another follow up game with the name TCND:EX2. And surprise, most of the free roam elements are removed in that game... You can find this new one here: TCND:EX2

Last edited:

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
View attachment 990331

Feb. 23, 2022
I stop this Mod now because the developer has also stopped to make updates for this game.
Well, there is a kind of follow-up game called "TCND: EX". But it's developed as a sandbox/freeroam

bro, where can I download part 2 of this game with your mods?:(

Kilersss

Aug 27, 2023
View attachment 990331

Feb. 23, 2022

bro your mod game is different in some scenes than the game i downloaded from the beta site
and it's a pity that tiba doesn't have this game part 2 with mods
on this site they write games with mods, but non-cathars of them don’t work properly, I mean that they don’t allow the passage of a hatya on the site they write that the mod is in the game ... coffin bitches ,, where can I download your game with mods 1 and 2 part? !

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote