Comics Collection Tracy Scops Collection [2021-12-09] [Tracy Scops]

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
depending when you got full archive and updates from me and if you got updates since then elsewhere you might be eligible for update. usual procedure.

Reactions: Firelupo and Gawg69

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
cxx I haven't visited this site in a while and just made a new account after a hard drive crash. How many times do I need to post in order to unlock PM'ing someone, or is that unlocked by default?

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
It appears all links to the FanMade stuff are dead. I was really looking for the comics with preggo content (Polyamorous SpiderPreggos, Spider-Women, Feuding Friends, etc.) And the only link to find the entire collection without smudged-out websites is by PMing someone, and apparently I can't do that as a new user to this site... Oy vey. Never mind that last part about PMing... It turns out I never thoroughly read the rules here... I feel smort.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
It appears all links to the FanMade stuff are dead. I was really looking for the comics with preggo content (Polyamorous SpiderPreggos, Spider-Women, Feuding Friends, etc.) And the only link to find the entire collection without smudged-out websites is by PMing someone, and apparently I can't do that as a new user to this site... Oy vey. Never mind that last part about PMing... It turns out I never thoroughly read the rules here... I feel smort.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Seems 2023 has been a slow year for TS really needs to get a gumroad lol everyone uses it for adult content shakes head.
I know you can pay for a request in patreon but gumroad is just so much easier. either case what i have seen leak this year most has been LQ downloaded from the online comics pages. But in truth its October how many comics did TC actually release this year? 5? Im looking on patreon and do not see many release posts.

Reactions: Gawg69 and vireker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I haven't visited this site in a while and just made a new account after a hard drive crash. How many times do I need to post in order to unlock PM'ing someone, or is that unlocked by default?
5 posts.

Seems 2023 has been a slow year for TS really needs to get a gumroad lol everyone uses it for adult content shakes head.
I know you can pay for a request in patreon but gumroad is just so much easier. either case what i have seen leak this year most has been LQ downloaded from the online comics pages. But in truth its October how many comics did TC actually release this year? 5? Im looking on patreon and do not see many release posts.
well these take time.

Reactions: Gawg69