2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 28, 2018
To be your first work is really good, the only thing that I see a little rare is the images of scenery in the game, doesn´t feel natural with the characters.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Too much is wrong. I nice bit of something creeping in. A trailer park mom? what does she live in? A trailer or a park?
Anyway it is not great to say the least. I would have a long scratch behind the ear if you intend to go any further.

Reactions: Boob22

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Game is too short yet for me to say much about it. Didnt understand why thread is so long allready till i saw the disussion-bs.... to the developer: so far it looks good, i didnt find any bug or something. hope this gets much more content. liked the couch potatoe option and the alley-stuff.

JackBlack867

Nov 28, 2018
cool idear. But let her do more naughty Stuff for her Boss or let her do some naughtys Jobs. Some BDSM Stuff, Whore Jobs or else can spice that up.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
It is certainly a little rough, but it is precise in its intention and I like that.
The sounds should be treated a little more, I would add some fade in and fade out to smooth them.
Renders can improve but the protagonist is interesting and looks "real".
Hope to see more.

FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
No ET, Aliens, cosmos, future, elfs, sorcerers and fights ? No male protagonist ? No lesbians ?

YEAAAAAAHH !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: MattShizzle
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes