1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ298787_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You're the teacher, and the time has come to sexually train a certain delinquent girl...​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-24
Release Date: 2020-10-11
Developer: HGGame-
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ298787_img_smp1.jpg RJ298787_img_smp2.jpg RJ298787_img_smp3.jpg RJ298787_img_smp4.jpg
7f46ce22a8b1f74a313ad30085e9e902.gif 61cf012258084d34cfb9ca9333a959ec.gif 87357474c1a2915d9679a4e0115eaf3b.gif

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
There's no actual "training" here, there are just a handful bunch of options in the side-bar and pre-made photos and animations.

The story does not actually exist, but honestly, in a game like this is rather unimportant to me, or my dick. Another one of these would be nice to test, but just can't as I hate those damn censored parts.

Last edited:

altnation

Jul 5, 2020
This isn't even worth downloading in my opinion. Censored, the sex scene is terrible, one pose where shes bent over and you invisibly spank her. I can't believe one can make money with this considering how many larger and full featured sex games are just given away for free.

The art isn't bad its just not really game.

TongueLick

Oct 20, 2016
This isn't even worth downloading in my opinion.
Seconded. This "game" is basically just someone fucking around in Unity for a day or two. There is no actual content beyond clicking buttons on a mannequin with like 10 very basic animations, and useless camera controls.

Don't waste your time.

Edit: also, the vaginal sex tag is ... a stretch. There is a hint of maybe some penetration happening but it's called "Masturbation", and is not vaginal sex. Besides, it's censored to hell anyway, so you can't even see what's going on beyond 5 huge pixels the size of her pelvis obscuring everything.

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
the vaginal sex tag is ... a stretch. There is a hint of maybe some penetration happening but it's called "Masturbation"
It is quite literally just rubbing. There is no penetration in this "game".

As to the censoring, this was a new method to me. At least I learned something out of it.

This is a test and I don't know if this works 100%, because as I said, this is a new method. Let me know if it works or doesn't work for you.
There will still be a noticeable semi-transparent box where the mosaic used to be, but I don't want to spend more time on it.
Edit: Different method now, no more semi-transparent box.
Extract resources.assets to SexySchool_Data folder

Last edited:

Key64Shot

Oct 26, 2020
Well... This is more like animation set, but theme is interesting.

Seconded. This "game" is basically just someone fucking around in Unity for a day or two.
Even if it is day or two, this is work, and I think you don't want to work for free even one hour, not to mention day or two.

But if you can create model and all types of clothes, create animations, find and adjust background, add sound, create scripts to link everything together in one day - you're genius.

Oct 10, 2016
Game look's good but that about it maybe its just me but the game feels like the UI makes the game feel off maybe its just the uncanny valley effect If you like pretty things the games good but for it it just seems off. So off in fact that I have a hard time making a shit post about the game like I usually do.

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes