SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
How do you trigger convenience store girl? also there is a random dead ending when suddenly one morning MC just starts speaking and gives you an ending out of nowhere, mostly happens to me when molesting a girl effortlessly because of energy or other stuff.
Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei's cameo in this game is a bonus for having registered to your system (like the ninja girl's cameo in this game's prequel). She won't appear at all otherwise.
MC's non-ending is when you get past 4/28 without reaching any girl's ending. You may as well enter NG+ since your stuff and the girls' sensitivity levels carry over.

The other girls' names:
Osashima Momiji (tutorial girl, Car 4)
Yukaba Hyuga (unlocks from Day 2 onward, Car 3)
Kyuragi Wakaba (train conductor, unlocks from Day 3 onward, moves between Cars)
Housono Nagisa (unlocks from Day 4 onward, Car 1)
Tanuma Kamome (unlocks from Day 5 onward, Car 6)

Last edited:

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei's cameo in this game is a bonus for having registered to your system (like the ninja girl's cameo in this game's prequel). She won't appear at all otherwise.
MC's non-ending is when you get past 4/28 without reaching any girl's ending. You may as well enter NG+ since your stuff and the girls' sensitivity levels carry over.

The other girls' names:
then do i have to install it or buy it in order to get it? it is only necesary to get it instaled in my Pc and that would be all?

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
View attachment 2559441

RIP no official translation for us ...
This game's main mechanic is committing crimes in a modern-day society, no Western publisher would touch this with a fifty-foot pole.

then do i have to install it or buy it in order to get it? it is only necesary to get it instaled in my Pc and that would be all?
When you open the other game, there's a menu option on the top-left to Register the work, which unlocks Mei's cameo in this one.

ElBrento7

Dec 27, 2020
Ok Im highkey getting frustrated at getting blue haired girl. What the hell do I gotta do to conquer her? Too many damn spectator lines and its annoying as hell because I have no idea how to get rid of them.

Striker10101100

Mar 14, 2018
Ok Im highkey getting frustrated at getting blue haired girl. What the hell do I gotta do to conquer her? Too many damn spectator lines and its annoying as hell because I have no idea how to get rid of them.
I can help with the line's part. Your % that the car is filled will dictate how many "vision lines" there are on your screen. Higher % = Less lines. Lower % = MANY more lines. I hope this helps in some way. You can also use the phone in one of the options to pay money for people to board into the train so it will have more % of people then normal. More money paid = more % filled. At least that was the case in the first game. Best of luck friend!

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
ElBrento7

Your probably better off going for her during the daytime, Carriage 3, Hawk station or the one after she'll appear. Problem with her is she makes a lot of noise = more attention. Even with cheat wouldn't even recommend her during night time.

Technique > Kakak (Slows/stops gaze movement)
Technique > Choco Ball > Removes/reduces the ero voice when you feel her up
Highly Evalued > Super fast (Turns the girl around). If you use this there is a huge difference in lines, unfortunately doesn't seem to be the same prior to interaction (manually standing in front or behind)
Although those are mid/late game skills I believe

That and if you manage to just strip her 2 top and 2 bot layers I find that triggers her H mode.

Reactions: TankyThomas

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
I didn't even get an ending.
The tutorial girl just killed herself but I can still keep going for other girls.
I guess she got depressed because of the twitter choices.

I'll just keep grinding money and skills before going into NG+.

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018
Accidentally walked off the train platform and got a bad end where I (assume) kill myself.

Oops!

Mar 17, 2019

The other girls' names:
that means the Girl in the second Picture is not in the game?

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Wonder who will be the DLC cameos. I reckon there will be an original JK DLC. Mei from Store Z probably counts as JK but.. given she is cameo and in store clothes so eh.
I will place a bet on a home guard 2 character either Rena or the maid. Far fetched bet will be Adult Kozue from Hypno. Hopefully an append will be released within 2-3 months.

Sep 30, 2018
Wonder who will be the DLC cameos. I reckon there will be an original JK DLC. Mei from Store Z probably counts as JK but.. given she is cameo and in store clothes so eh.
I will place a bet on a home guard 2 character either Rena or the maid. Far fetched bet will be Adult Kozue from Hypno. Hopefully an append will be released within 2-3 months.
I just hope dev make more cg and add / fix some facial animation on each girls. It's feel like totally waste of money paying this game only not to get see their face expression when having sex with the guy for third and fourth time , lots of jp ppl complain at them for making their sex position far away and hard to see

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Can't deny that. Each character has 2 CG with eyes & 2 scenes from 'far away' view, 1 happy ending with a vanilla cg & short sex from 1 of the 4 & pleasure ending with a 'far away' scene with potential variant.

Will not deny. I prefer seeing the faces...

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
OP save. (kinda)
Great thanks, this is heaven for my poor mental health.
I hope they will release a walkthrough for all the girls soon too.
Last game there were some really weird and crazy steps one had to follow to see all proper endings

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mayonist
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes