JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Does anyone have a good description of what all the clothes and item upgrades do? The MTL is really bad on these.

LeonRex99

Sep 30, 2017
Girl Info:
1: Tutorial chick, Car 4
2: Delivery Chick, Car 3
3: Train Conductor, Any Car
4: Gamer(girl on phone), Car 6
5: Schoolgirl, Car 2
6: Milf, Car 1 - Currently doing this but not sure how to do next text event, mentions something about a law office somewhere.

Where do you find the girl that looks like a convenience store clerk/schoolgirl? She was the one supposed to appear in Car 2 but I spent two full days looking for her and haven't seen her. Unless she has some special requirement I have to meet first. I already found the other 5.

Last edited:

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Okay I'm laughing my ass off during the tutorial.
The guy and the narrator making this look like some kind of chikan documentary.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Where do you find the girl who looks to be a convenience store clerk? I assumed she was the one supposed to appear in Car 2 but I spent two full days looking for her and haven't seen her. Unless she has some special requirement I have to meet first.

Where do you find the schoolgirl? She was the one supposed to appear in Car 2 but I spent two full days looking for her and haven't seen her. Unless she has some special requirement I have to meet first. I already found the other 5.
Some say she is an idol or something, just go to the car they are in and wait over and over, eventually you will get her. If not, then just keep an eye out at night time, she tends to show up before the official event that introduces her for me.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Where do you find the girl who looks to be a convenience store clerk? I assumed she was the one supposed to appear in Car 2 but I spent two full days looking for her and haven't seen her. Unless she has some special requirement I have to meet first.

Where do you find the schoolgirl? She was the one supposed to appear in Car 2 but I spent two full days looking for her and haven't seen her. Unless she has some special requirement I have to meet first. I already found the other 5.
I think you need to go through at least one ending first, I unlock that girl in my second playthrough after I finished one ending(not dead or caught ending of course)

xel0

Feb 20, 2018
Here's a modded DLL that adds a debug menu (on the top menu bar; you can edit exp, sensitivity levels,...) and unlocks all gallery entries with the exception of "????" ones. Those have some kind of special treatment.

As with any other Unity games you have to place it into .\Mansha300_2_Data\Managed\ folder (and don't forget to backup the original file).

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Did you know it also can't even get genders correct in translation?
Thats because of sentence structure, and the non-use of pronouns in the Japanese language. I'm sure an A.I. if coded, can on average predict a character's gender, if told to.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

you can see her at platform 2 every day.

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
So, since I played train capacity 300%, what is the difference between this and that game?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes