Aug 19, 2020
Anyone know where the anal sex scenes are? are they related to a certain skill, and if so, which one? or are they related to scenes, only (Most likely gangbang ones.)?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Well, for the translation: I downloaded the MTL version first, played it and realized many things were untranslated (skills, or items for instance)
So i tried downloading the normal version, and saw it was worse

When i came back to the MTL version, i was surprised to see the MTL working pretty much everywhere, which makes the game understandable and playable

Don't know if getting the two versions fixed the problem (and if it is the case, i don t know how x D ), but i wanted to share this for people complaining about translation

Now, just need to find an apporpriate uncensor patch : 3, as the "universal" one doesn't work
Great game anyway

Reactions: OggY VFR

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
Well, for the translation: I downloaded the MTL version first, played it and realized many things were untranslated (skills, or items for instance)
So i tried downloading the normal version, and saw it was worse

When i came back to the MTL version, i was surprised to see the MTL working pretty much everywhere, which makes the game understandable and playable

Don't know if getting the two versions fixed the problem (and if it is the case, i don t know how x D ), but i wanted to share this for people complaining about translation

Now, just need to find an apporpriate uncensor patch : 3, as the "universal" one doesn't work
Great game anyway
You can use translation in post #63 and #69.
PutraAK translate all but dialogue

cheat time please
Use cheat in post #35

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Is the MTL absolutely awful, awful, bad, average or somewhat above average?
it's good, 80% of it are correct. the problem is that the dev didn't translate the the UI, item, skill and it's description, Heroine tweet and so many more. he only translate the dialogue in the text box (including H-scene) which is about 95% text in the game.
from manual translation side, it helps a lot. for MTL enjoyers, it's nightmare to navigate.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
You can use translation in post #63 and #69.
PutraAK translate all but dialogue

Use cheat in post #35
And I was using CE. :/
Ty for cheat. Only it doesn't open scenes with girls. This u will need to do manually.

And where he got all thus new skills? Oo
Before using debugger there wasn't any. Prob it from pervious version?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Still don't know how to get the happy end but only get the corrupt end, it related to the twitter message respon?

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
Is the version linked on the first post updated with the latest translation patch or do I still need to download and install it myself?

Mikato88

Nov 22, 2017
For Timer cheats - dont use old .dll file, MTL version is crash.

Cheat Engine method:
1) Press "P" - Pause/Unpause game
2) In Cheat Engine - "Value Type - Float", first scan of timer 50:40 (is value for cheat engine is - 50.40)
3) repeat for next scan
4) ????
5) profit

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Is the version linked on the first post updated with the latest translation patch or do I still need to download and install it myself?
No its not, you need to download the tl patch, unzip it and copy all files to the correct folder.
x/bepinex/translation/en/text . x being where you have the game installed.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes