cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Watching thread now in case there's a full tl or uncensored patch. Love me some Beelzebub games.
I'll play the MTL one right now , seems like its the decent choice between the other one.

heliolisk09

Aug 8, 2018
need an actual guide for endings went to the blog and still failed
either that or a full save

Last edited:

were_yakuza

Jun 29, 2020
Okay, I don't understand regarding the love meter (pink), in the tutorial we get it down to 0, she'll go out of the train with multiple love symbol floating around her. From what I gather, I need to find her? I tried but everytime, it says I missed her. Like, how to find her? In the tutorial part.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Look at the point of failure my life has reached, I was going to take a girl who is into me out to dinner and then have dinner with her, but I saw that the game had dropped, I said I was sick and I canceled it just to play and masturbate with the new game. We are together family
virgin-river-netflix.gif

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
Okay, I don't understand regarding the love meter (pink), in the tutorial we get it down to 0, she'll go out of the train with multiple love symbol floating around her. From what I gather, I need to find her? I tried but everytime, it says I missed her. Like, how to find her? In the tutorial part.
When a target enters heat, she will immediately leave the train car at the next stop. If you also exit at that stop to follow her, you have a few seconds to track her and see which exit she will take at the station. If you then go through the same door as her, you unlock a scene with her (4 successive scenes are unlocked in order, and each has 3 variations).

Reactions: Jeycii_

were_yakuza

Jun 29, 2020
When a target enters heat, she will immediately leave the train car at the next stop. If you also exit at that stop to follow her, you have a few seconds to track her and see which exit she will take at the station. If you then go through the same door as her, you unlock a scene with her (4 successive scenes are unlocked in order, and each has 3 variations).
Thank you, I guess it will be literal seconds and I need to scan with camera rather than moving around I guess. Again, thank my dude.

Reactions: ttopgpl11

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Currently working on Full guide for game, however due to poor translation i cant figure out how to do the love endings for characters, just lust endings at the moment(these usually end up with a gangbang scene).

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes