AdlerTav

Jul 17, 2018

randomguy33

Aug 17, 2017
Ugh my animations are broken still. Downloaded codec and am on Windows 10. I used to not have issues with the older versions of the first game. Hasn't worked properly since Append 2 and the 2nd game though.

Dinokan

Oct 28, 2017
Uh so which one do you guys suggest downloading MTL or that other one japanese supported whatever?
I downloaded both to check it out and found the MTL version has UI is in English and train stations. which is helpful to me. The skills are not translated at all for both. I used my phone for google translate.

TailsYcs

Jun 19, 2022
Look at the point of failure my life has reached, I was going to take a girl who is into me out to dinner and then have dinner with her, but I saw that the game had dropped, I said I was sick and I canceled it just to play and masturbate with the new game. We are together family

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Look at the point of failure my life has reached, I was going to take a girl who is into me out to dinner and then have dinner with her, but I saw that the game had dropped, I said I was sick and I canceled it just to play and masturbate with the new game. We are together family
If you are being for real, I think you've crossed the threshold of unhealthy addiction. Like if it's actually impacting your self esteem and ability to maintain a relationship, you should probably cut back on adult games. You don't necessary have to stop completely, but definitely exercise moderation.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can someone translate the Debug Menu for me? Also, F10 doesn't seem to unlock everything from the Gallery.

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
That DazedMTL Tool is only applicable for RPGM right? Shame, cuz this is a perfect candidate for a ChatGPT translation. Just a bunch of short UI text and sporadic dialogue

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
reading the comments and now im annoyed. dont want to go through everything here to make sure what im doing is right or wrong.

sad that devs cant get a proper translator

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes